Ajman Media City Free Zone is considered a world-class hub of media and creativity located in the Emirates of Ajman. For a Business Setup in Ajman Media City, the free zone offers an efficient yet affordable platform to media companies. The professionals looking for long-term growth opportunities in a profitable economic environment.
Formed as an essential part of Ajman Vision 2021, AMC free zone serves as an ideal base for businesses belonging to the creative, entertainment, and media industry.
Types Of Company Formation In Ajman Media City Free Zone
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE):
This is a type of company formation in Ajman Media City Free Zone which is owned by a single shareholder.
Free Zone Company (FZCO):
It requires a minimum of two shareholders. These shares can either be owned by an individual or a company.
Branch Of A Foreign Company:
This is a type of company formation in the UAE which is most suitable for organizations that already have a presence outside of Dubai.
Foreign company owners and investors can set up a branch in AMC Free Zone. It acquires the full benefit from the city’s dynamic business environment, without any share capital required.
Subsidiary Of A Foreign Company:
This option allows an international investor who is already having a company outside the UAE but wants to open a subsidiary of their foreign company in the UAE.
No Capital required for setting up a subsidiary of a foreign company in Ajman Media City.
Branch Of A UAE Company:
This is a type of company formation in the UAE that is ideal for organizations that already exist within the UAE and wish to open another branch in AMC Free Zone.
Types of Licenses For Ajman Media City Free Zone Company Setup
Below are four types of license packages available for Ajman Media City free zone company setup, depending on the type of operational activities:
This is a basic package that features a desk space with the usage of 5 hours/week and allows the investor to either choose from a maximum of 5 commercial activities or 5 service activities.
Companies with a business club license are not eligible for a visa.
Those who opt for the bronze package provide shared permanent office space and are eligible to apply for one visa.
Most of the facilities offered in the Bronze package are similar to those of the business club package.
It is similar to the bronze package with the only difference being that it allows the investor to apply for two visas, instead of one.
The most premium packages for business setup in Ajman Media City Free Zone. It offers benefits that you won’t find in any other package.
Companies with the gold package are eligible to apply for 5 visas. Also, provide an executive office with a minimum space of 12 sq. meters.
Documents Required For AMC Free Zone Business Setup
There are several documents that need to submit in order to start a company in Ajman Media City Free Zone.
Some documents must be attested by the UAE embassy in the country of origin and subsequently notarized by a notary public, which authorizes the business setup in UAE.
Below is the list of documents that need to submit to the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry for AMC free zone company formation:
- Duly filled application form
- Company profile and brochure
- CV and passport copy of shareholders/owner
- CV and passport copy of the manager
- Two-color passport size photos with white background
- A No-Objection letter from the sponsor, if it’s a UAE-based company
- Some other supportive documents as per the type of company you are going to set up in AMC Free Zone
Following submission and approval of these documents, licenses will obtain within 2 business days and Ajman Media City free zone company formation process will begin.
Benefits Of Registering A Company In Ajman Media City Free Zone
- The major benefit that comes with AMC free zone company setup is that all the company formation process can be done remotely. This means that the investor doesn’t need to be physically present in Ajman for company formation.
- It takes only 24 hours for free zone company incorporation in AMC.
- Those who wish to opt for Company formation in UAE can guarantee a world-class lifestyle. As UAE is known for its high-quality facilities and a wide range of shopping, hoteling, and entertainment options.
- Companies registered in AMC provide 24/7 services for freight, IT, and investment issues.
- Thanks to UAE’s strong economy, companies holding an AMC free zone License provide great opportunities for expansion of customer base and international presence.
- Investors can benefit from 100% foreign ownership and 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- Those who opt for business setup in Dubai enjoy 100% tax exemption on:
- Corporate and personal income
- All imports and exports
To fully benefit from all the features and facilities that come with the company set up in AMC Free Zone, entrepreneurs and investors should take assistance from a reputable Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai to help them acquire the right licenses and operate efficiently.
Business Link UAE
We have the best Business setup consultants in Dubai who know how to make the process for company formation in Dubai and other Emirates a breeze for both, seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs.
From helping you apply for the right license to creating a feasibility study and a business plan, our reputable business consultants will help you at each and every step of starting a company in AMC Free Zone.
To know more about the process of starting a company in AMC Free Zone and how you can benefit from it, give our expert business consultants a call at +971 43215228 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the Important Things You Need to Know About Free Zone Business Setup in Ajman?