The Govt. of Dubai has passed legislation, the Dubai Company Act, which allows foreign companies to set up a subsidiary in Dubai. Given the companies abide by all the rules. If you’re a foreign investor looking for a Subsidiary Company Setup in Dubai. Read the following steps to start:
A tip for you to start: If you’re a foreigner looking to establish a subsidiary in Dubai then you should consider partnering with a business consultancy firm. Teaming up with a business setup consultancy firm, such as the Business Link UAE. They will assure a smooth company formation process. As the consultancy firm will take care of every detail from registering the right license to applying for visas for your employees.
How to Open Subsidiary of a Foreign Company in Dubai?
Packed with all the glitz and glam, Dubai is not only a prime spot for tourism but also one of the world’s most business-friendly cities offering great business incentives. While the residents are actively utilizing the city’s business-friendly nature, investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world come to Dubai for business and consider it as an ideal investment spot.
When starting a business in Dubai, choosing the right business form is extremely crucial. If you’re a foreign investor looking to expand to Dubai, you can either open a branch or a subsidiary of your foreign company here in the UAE. Each of the options comes with its own advantages but if you’re looking for more freedom then opening a subsidiary is the way to go. A branch company is an extension of the parent company and not consider a separate legal entity. While a subsidiary considers as a separate legal entity and also gives control over its board of directors.
The Major Steps For Setting up a Subsidiary Company in Dubai:
According to the regulations of the Dubai Government. All the companies in Dubai must register with the Department of Economic Development (DED).
Your company name must be reserve and should be unique.
- Approval must be taken from the Department of Economic Development (DED) to carry out the trading activities.
- Notarization and drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association by the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Submission of all the relevant information of shareholders or directors to the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Once the registration is complete. They will ask to apply for a trade license with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Benefits of Subsidiary Company Setup in Dubai
Company formation in UAE has multiple benefits and the same can be said for opening a Dubai subsidiary. Following are some major benefits that a Dubai subsidiary company will reap:
- Those who wish to start a subsidiary company in UAE can assure of a great lifestyle as UAE. As it offers high-quality infrastructure and a wide range of shopping, hoteling, and entertainment options. To make living and doing business in UAE easier and interesting.
- Registering a subsidiary in Dubai offers complete flexibility and freedom. A subsidiary treat as a separate entity to the level of freedom it offers is significant. As Comparing to a branch company.
- You can also opt for any free zone to register a subsidiary company in Dubai.
- Another benefit that comes with opening a subsidiary is the credibility it offers to the business. Particularly with banks, service providers, and customers.
- A subsidiary gives its owners the ability to offset profits and losses of one part of a business with another one.
- There are no currency restrictions, so organizations can invest and do business with the currency that best suits their needs.
- Those who opt for a business startup in Dubai enjoy 100% tax exemption on Corporate and personal income and all imports and exports.
To take advantage of the benefits that come with forming a subsidiary or a branch office setup in Dubai. Entrepreneurs and Investors should team up with a reputable Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai. To help them make the business setup process, efficient and smooth.
We have the best Business setup consultants in Dubai who know how to make the process of business setup in Dubai a breeze for both, seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs. From helping you apply for the right business license to creating a feasibility study. A business plan, our reputable business consultants will help you at each and every step of registering a subsidiary company in Dubai.