Let’s have a look into the cheapest or cost-effective free zones in UAE
The UAE is a love of businessmen and investors. From tax rebates to tourist spots, reasons are endless. And when it is about location in UAE, the free zone rules the chart as it is better for business setup in UAE. Free zone license is a synonym for cheapest trade license in UAE with best in class infrastructure and amenities to scale business and enhance its recognition.
At present, there are around 40 free zones in the UAE, with Dubai being the pioneers. Every free zone has its specialty of the business. Accordingly, you need to select where your business can flourish the most.
List of Cost-Effective Free Zones in UAE
We have listed the most profitable free zones for your business:
- Ajman Media City Free zone – One of the most competitive and fast-growing free zone with great infrastructure. It is a preferred choice for a media agency and creative people to set up their functioning.
- International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) – It welcomes all kinds of businesses with open heart, especially for the 1st time business owners. It has a warehouse facility meeting international logistics of the highest standard with unmatched office solutions and flexible rental solutions. It offers general trading, service, consultancy, industrial and holding licenses.
- Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ) – This is an ideal example of a low-costing free zone with minimum business setup and running costs. In addition to this amazing location, the place has a top-notch infrastructure—a perfect pick for SMEs and startups.
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Free zone (RAKEZ) – This customizable solution has cost-effective packages, modern hi-tech facilities to boost industrial growth. It has over 14000 companies and 5 free zone parks with flexible investor requirements.
How to Apply for a Free Zone License in UAE?
Before free zone company formation, you need to have the license, Business Link UAE enlist the quick steps to be there.
- Finalize your business – Of course, you want to have a business set up in a free zone but for which business activity? As already discussed, many free zones are certain of what business activities prevail there. We can help you understand in detail the permitted activities. In every free zone and assist you in selecting the best option.
- Give a name to your business – For a free zone company setup in UAE, you need to have a name for your company. There are few norms to abide by under the naming conventions. Basically, you are not allowed to use offensive language. Avoid cooing names of famous organizations or abbreviations if naming with your name.
- Apply for a free zone trade license – It is always better to consider a consultant like Business Link UAE to sail you through this process. Rest, in the documentation segment, you need to have a completed application form, passport copies of all who are associated, and colored passport size photos.
- Apply for visa – Leave this on us. Good to know fact is that your earnings are considered when applying for dependent visas.
- Opening bank account – Last but not least is to have a corporate account for money exchange.
Benefits of Free Zone Company
Some major benefits offered by most of the free zones include
- 100% business ownership
- Cheapest licensing in UAE
- No physical office space required
- Loads on amenities such as coworking license, virtual & flexi desk etc.
- Limited liability for companies
- Run consultancy, trading or service business
Business Link UAE, one of the top business setup consultants in UAE, helps you simplify visa process and acquiring free zone license in the cheapest free zone area irrespective of business time.