Starting a new business abroad can be incredibly exciting but is accompanied by anxieties, doubts, and uncertainties. Dubai, being one of the most lucrative markets of the world, is a widely-preferred business location with an advanced financial system and unbeatable potential. With an investor-friendly government, Dubai has become the largest marketplace for buying and selling products or services.
Benefits of Forming Company in DAFZA Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is one of the many Free Trade Zones operating in Dubai, strategically located next to Dubai International Airport. Providing international investors with 100% tax exemption, 100% foreign ownership, business-friendly environment, rapid clearance, fast processing paperwork, world-class infrastructure, and no currency restrictions, DAFZA is currently home to 1,600 companies from across the world covering a vast range of sectors like electronic, electrical, IT, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverage, jewelry, aviation, logistics, etc.
- Now setup business at upto 65% lesser Fees in DAFZA: With an aim of increasing regional competitiveness and attracting foreign direct investments, DAFZA has reduced business setup cost by up to 65%.
- Business setup in Dubai Free Zone has become more stable and fruitful with this great initiative.
- In addition to this, it has also reduced card issuance, license and staff fees by 17%, 33% and 20% respectively.
- Fees for Board Resolution and MOA issuance and license expiry fines have also been waived off to relax the terms of license renewal.
- Waiving off corporate fines has also been announced over the last few months to allow 100% foreign ownership in various companies of selected sectors.
H.E. Al Zarooni, an Emirati businessman and collector based in Dubai, said: “The ultimate goal is to drive local economic development and support the sustainability of direct FDI, accelerating and increasing its contribution to Dubai’s GDP.” DAFZA is taking broader measures to increase the contribution of the non-oil sector to the economy of UAE. It aims of getting 80% increment in the economy by 2021 from the current 70%.
The flexible facilities and strategic objectives of this free trade zone are continuously boosting and encouraging the investors to set up their company in DAFZA. The UAE has also introduced a series of reforms this year with an aim of raised economic growth, employment creation, and diversification of the economy from oil income. And, we at Business Link UAE visions the growth of business sectors by removing all the obstacles for new and existing business startup in Dubai Free Zone.
Our teams of business setup experts help you at every stage of the setup process by determining your business formation type, regulations compliance, legal consultation, and acquisition of trade or service license. Our offered visa services in UAE include processing investor visa, staff sponsorship services, family sponsorship and many more. We also provide leasing options in fully serviced offices and business units. We are assisting all national and international investors/entrepreneurs to a start business in Dubai airport free zone and all other UAE free zones.