Starting a new business abroad can be incredibly exciting but is accompanied by anxieties, doubts, and uncertainties. Dubai is one of the most lucrative markets in the world. It is a widely-prefer business location with an advanced financial system and unbeatable potential. With an investor-friendly government, Dubai has become the largest marketplace for buying and selling products or services.
Benefits of Forming Company in DAFZA Free Zone
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA) is one of the Free Trade Zones operating in Dubai. Strategically it is located next to Dubai International Airport. Providing international investors with 100% tax exemption, and 100% foreign ownership. A business-friendly environment, rapid clearance, fast processing paperwork, world-class infrastructure, and no currency restrictions. DAFZA is currently home to 1,600 companies from across the world. It covers a vast range of sectors like electronic, electrical, IT, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverage, jewelry, aviation, logistics, etc.
- Now set up business at up to 65% lesser Fees in DAFZA: With an aim of increasing regional competitiveness and attracting foreign direct investments, DAFZA has reduced business setup cost by up to 65%.
- Business setup in Dubai Free Zone has become more stable and fruitful with this great initiative.
- In addition to this, it has also reduced card issuance, license, and staff fees by 17%, 33%, and 20% respectively.
- Fees for Board Resolution and MOA issuance and license expiry fines have also been waived off to relax the terms of license renewal.
- Waiving off corporate fines has also been announced over the last few months. To allow 100% foreign ownership in various companies of selected sectors.
The flexible facilities and strategic objectives of this free trade zone are continuously boosted. Encouraging the investors to set up their company in DAFZA. The UAE has also introduced a series of reforms this year with an aim of raising economic growth, employment creation, and diversification of the economy from oil income. And, we at Business Link UAE vision the growth of business sectors by removing all the obstacles for new and existing business startups in the Dubai Free Zone.
Our team of business setup experts helps you at every stage of the setup process. By determining your business formation type, regulations compliance, legal consultation, and acquisition of trade or service license. Our offered visa services in UAE include processing investor visas, staff sponsorship services, family sponsorship, and many more. We also provide leasing options in fully serviced offices and business units. We are assisting all national and international investors/entrepreneurs to start a business in Dubai airport-free zone and all other UAE-free zones.