Setting up a new business venture in Dubai is an enthusiastic decision but it can be a muddled procedure, particularly on the off chance that you are unaware of the legal administration offices and other nearby necessities. Public Relations proceedings are essential right from the beginning for establishing any business in UAE. It requires a lot of time dedicated to hassles involved to keep follow-ups of renewals and expiry dates of business license, updated rules and regulations of immigration, labor, chamber of commerce, and other government institutions. You need to have the correct information and reliable resources to manage the whole cycle of formalities and documentation for company formation in Dubai and any other Emirates. Therefore, to stay away from the blunders, we, Business Link UAE offer productive and experienced PRO services in Dubai for all new business set up and existing companies in UAE.
PRO Services in dubai
The seven-member states of the UAE have several laws in place for foreign residents. This includes the working and business class. Both categories of immigrants require timely submission of legal documents to various state/local agencies and judicial departments. Incidentally, Dubai has stringent business laws. We will talk about them later. What is important is that these legalities have to execute on time and the records have to be duly maintained. Failing to comply due to lack of knowledge or oversight could spell disaster for the employees and even the employer.
In a worst-case scenario, the concerned individual or even a group could simply be deported. Outsource PRO services providers in Dubai such as Business Link UAE can help prevent such situations.
Businesses have two ways of maintaining such records or documents which also includes fresh application/s for recruitment or inviting family members. They can either –
- Create an in-house department for such tasks.
- Outsource PRO services in Dubai.
Before debating on the question ‘why outsourcing for PRO services in Dubai’ is a wise decision. Let us first understand some of the essential documents required by foreign nationals in Dubai. Whether self-employed or employed by someone.
- Residency Visa.
- Labor Contract.
- Medical Certificate.
- Emirates ID.
Option 1: In-house PRO Services in Dubai
Employers can choose to create an in-house section for such chores.
This would require hiring efficient and knowledgeable employees who are well versed with UAE and Dubai immigration and business setup laws.
Such professionals cost a bomb. Moreover, by hiring specialized personnel the company or the employer is not only increasing the payroll burden but it also becomes obligated to file residency visa, create labor contract, fetch emirates ID and initiate medical check-up for them.
In the long run, employers will feel the pinch of rising costs and maintaining an efficient in-house PRO department.
Option 2: Outsource PRO Services
- Trade name registration
- Obtaining initial approval for a business license
- Applying, amending, renewing, and canceling the commercial, trade, industrial & professional licenses, etc.
- Visa processing for partners
- Oversee applications for labor card & immigration card
- Renewal of company labor and immigration cards
- UAE Visa processing, renewal, and cancellation
- Dubai Residence visa processing for employees, family members, spouse, housemaid, etc.
- VIP services for medicals
- Extension of visit visas
- PRO services for formation & liquidation of the company
- Emirates ID & medical application typing
- Legal translation and typing services
- Interpret authoritative reports
- Documents attestation services
- And many more.
PRO Services in dubai
This one definitely makes sense. The question is how? At the very outset, the importance of PRO services in Dubai cannot be denied as it reduces manpower within the organization.
These savings simply add to the bottom line of the company.
Further, the redundant task of keeping track of registrations, licenses, permits, fees, and changes in the immigration, business setup, and judiciary laws is complete
The same time and energy can be harness towards productive goals thereby increasing the revenues of the business.
Any changes in the government laws are quickly adapted thanks to the timely inputs by PRO services providing company in Dubai which prevents costly hearings and petitions.
Benefits of outsourcing PRO over having in-house company PRO
Business Link UAE has been providing PRO services for so many years.
We offer you simple & easy company formation & residence visa procedures without standing in the never-ending queue.
Outsourcing PRO services in Dubai rather than having an in-house company PRO give you a number of benefits.
Some of them are given as:
- We offer PRO service in UAE and are 100% compliant with UAE law.
- Being transparent and trustworthy, you will be provided by our PRO professionals with a thorough report on every single dirham spent.
- You will be updated on any minor to major changes in rules and regulations to process things accurately and on time.
- You will be able to save a lot of time in obtaining all permits, visas, and other necessary documentation.
- There are no delays and all the procedures are carried out in the right order.
- Provide timely reminders of when license and visa renewal procedures must be initiated
- Saves running costs on staff, salaries, leave expenses, gratuities, and other miscellaneous expenses lost in in-house PRO
- Saves time lost in legal documentation and concentrate on having comfortable living and growing your business in Dubai as well as internationally
In addition to all these productive benefits, outsource PRO services with one of the experienced business consultancies like us in UAE offer you a growth partner which keeps assisting to keep your business streamlined and progressive while avoiding many pitfalls.