Limited Liability Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai emerged as one of the top business destinations in the world which attracts millions in LLC Company Formation. Dubai has continued to be a favorite location for investors around the world for company formation and LLC as it remains tax-free and diverse in its policy. Most of the investors prefer to LLC Company formation in Dubai.
LLC Company formation in Dubai is one of the most common business forms that people are opting for. This is mostly because an LLC company in Dubai provides the benefit of maximum legal ownership. As per the guidelines, to opt for LLC company formation in Dubai, the company can have from two to fifty shareholders.
The liability of shareholders is limit to their own share in the company and can form with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 stakeholders. LLC Company is restricted to perform business activities like banking, insurance, or money investment. A Limited Liability Company requires an Emirati local sponsor or silent partner with 51% of the share in the company and the expatriate investor will hold 49% of the share.
Complete assistance is provided in setting up LLC Company Formation by Business Link UAE. Our business consultants clearly understand your requirements, your budget, the nature of your business activity, complete details of your partners, and give complete assistance to find a proper location and a reliable local sponsor for setting up an LLC Company. Our team care of the entire incorporation process and other legal formalities of the company within less period of time.
llc company formation in dubai
Dubai is one of the best places in the UAE that offers easy and convenient Business setup procedures. It is stability and its multiculturalism have added to its charm. It is hardly a surprise that investors from different parts of the world are gathering in Dubai to form a company. Different types of companies can be formed in Dubai, Formation of Limited Liability Company in Dubai & UAE is the most popular one. You might be wondering why LLC tops the chart when it comes to company formation in Dubai. The answer is quite straightforward – if you form an LLC Company in Dubai, and you will be treated with generous benefits.
Forming an LLC company in Dubai is a tricky task. If you are an outsider, you may not aware of the rules and regulations that you must follow to incorporate a company in Dubai or in the mainland UAE. Thankfully, Business Link, UAE Consultancy is here to help you. We specialize in the Formation of a Limited Liability Company in Dubai and UAE. It means you don’t have to deal with all the legal formalities of the company formation. Our legal experts and company formation specialists will be taking care of it all. full form of llc
However, it is imperative that you should have some basic idea of how LLC works in Dubai. So that your application should not get rejected for doing any silly mistakes or face any kind of problem.
How to set up an LLC company in Dubai?
Investors planning to set up an LLC company in Dubai need to have the right set of documents. It is advisable to follow the steps mentioned below to start an LLC company in Dubai.
- Department of Economic Development- Company Registration.
- Draft the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Register in Dubai Commercial Register.
- Submit all necessary documents along with the business license application form at the Department of Economic Development.
Requirements for LLC License in Dubai
On 10th August 2009, the capital requirement law was canceled and in Dubai, a Limited Liability Company can be registered without having Bank Deposit Certificate and Auditor Certificate. Thus making Dubai’s limited company less burdensome for the expatriate.
LLC Company Setup Procedures
- Choose the appropriate legal structure of the business.
- Select the name and the activities involved in your application.
- Choose the proper location for your LLC company formation.
- Compile & submit the required documentation to get the license from the Department of Economic Development of UAE.
- For some special business activities, get approvals from relevant regulatory & Government authorities.
- Get office / Virtual office/ Warehouse / Land for the company formation operations.
- Obtaining Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Share Certificates, Tenancy Agreement for your LLC Company Setup.
- Processing visas, labor cards, and other legal documents.
Required Documents for Setting Up a Dubai Limited Company
- Investor’s passport copy
- Local sponsor’s passport copy
- Manager’s passport copy
- NOC letter from the sponsor if the partner or the Manager has a residence visa in the UAE
- Registration application form from Dubai Economic Department
- Trade name reservation
- Initial approval from Dubai Economic Department
- Tenancy contract for the office/warehouse attested by the planning department and civil defense department of Dubai municipality along with location plan
- Memorandum of Association duly attested from the public notary
Benefits of LLC Company Formation in Dubai
An LLC company in Dubai can be of different types except for investment, banking, and insurance. Although there are no strict guidelines, it is advisable to keep up with the changing rules. The investors for LLC companies need to get the investor’s visa to attain investor status within the Emirate family easily.
The LLC company formation in Dubai can prove to be extremely beneficial in the long run. Some of the common benefits apart from profits include the following
- Get easy approvals from various departments.
- Open bank accounts in Dubai.
- Bring the local harmony.
- Easily find the partners for LLC company formation.
- Keep a check with document formalities.
What is the cost of an LLC company in Dubai?
The cost of setting up an LLC company in Dubai will vary depending on various factors. Some of the common fees you will need to pay are commercial license fees, market fees, partner accommodation fees, local fees, service fees, and economic ministry fees.
LLC Companies involved in a wide range of business activities like agriculture, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, finance, etc. However, free zone business organizations are not allowed to get involved in such things.
Business Link has been helping several businesses set themselves up in Dubai. It is advisable to keep a check with the rules and regulations before indulging in the process. Having an LLC company will also provide the benefit of setting up a physical office. At Business Link UAE Consultancy, we can understand that processing all the aforementioned information is tough, and believe us; you don’t have to do that. Our business consultants will help you through every stage of LLC Company Formation in Dubai. They go the extra mile to ensure that the LLC company formation application gets accepted so fast. That you can start your new venture without any delay. Reach out to Business Link UAE today.