Dubai is the hotspot of the UAE for travel and business. It is advancing with each day passing. From running a small business over social media to set up business in Dubai Free Zone, the country welcomes everyone, thereby expanding its business foundation every year. In this line, there’s seen a boom in the textile industry. So, if you are looking for new business setup in Dubai like textile manufacturing business setup in Dubai, here’s all you need to know.
Why Have a Textile Business Setup in Dubai?
UAE government has come up with many initiatives for the non-oil manufacturing industry to grow the economy of the nation. Free zones are playing a significant role in this. And, so Dubai Textile City (DTC) free zone has been created specifically for the textile industry. On starting a textile manufacturing business in Dubai, you get various benefits, such as
What Are The Benefits of The Textile Industry in Dubai?
- Dubai has people from across the world, living or visiting the place. From food to fashion, the tastes differ. So, you have a more extensive consumer base and market to cater to and grow your business in no time. textile companies in dubai
- Textile manufacturing business setup in Dubai means you have opened gates for neighboring countries like Oman, Qatar, Saudi, and more. This makes business expansion ease.
- Tax benefit is like a golden egg for business owners in Dubai. There just a VAT proceeding of 5% for business entities here. So, you can save a large amount of your hard-earned money from flowing into taxes. textile companies in dubai
- Expo and shopping festivals – With the advent of the Dubai Expo and every year’s activity of Shopping Festival, small and medium business owners have great opportunities to spread the business like wildfire.
- Easy company set up – In Dubai, Business consultants such as Business Link UAE can ease the process. We have experts who can sort out the documentation process, business setup, trademark registration, visa proceeding, and more to get a business license in a hassle-free and quick way. textile companies in dubai
Documents Required to Set Up a Textile Business in Dubai
For licensing, the business owner needs to submit the following documents to the Government Authorities
- Passport, visa copies and identity cards of owner/ partner/ shareholders
- Trade name registration proof
- Approval of business information along with Authorized AOA and MOA
- Lease agreement as proof of the physical address of the business.
- Documents related to Paid-up capital
Steps to Set Up a Textile Business in Dubai
- Select the location – Find the best place in the market to stay in front of your target audience let them know about your business, your textile, and rates. Else, your hard work will fetch nothing but losses.
- Choose a business structure in DTC – The business structure is necessary for the legal framework. In DTC there are 3 business structure to select from
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign or UAE Company
- Finally, submit documents & get approvals– Next step is to submit reports to the Government Authority for the investigation process and collect the required legal permission to start with the business.
In Business Link UAE have expert professionals to help the organization in setting up a business in UAE from beginning to company liquidation. Reach firstname.lastname@example.org or +971 55 6070 118 for all assistance concerning any queries regarding the business setup.