Dubai is one of the countries in the world which attracts many aspiring expats because of its high-quality lifestyle. There are also a lot of lucrative opportunities in Dubai. If you are from Iran, Iraq or Syria and are looking to get a Dubai Residence Visa, there’s an option for you to invest in Dubai property. With a Dubai property investor visa, it is possible to get much-desired property residence visa in Dubai for Iranian, Iraqi, and Syrian Nationals. It’s an instant ticket to your dream country.
Dubai Property Investor Visa
Dubai property residence visa is basically issued by the Dubai Land Department, It’s valid for 3 years and is also renewable every three years. With this visa you are eligible for:
- To get an Emirates ID
- To get a driving license
- Sponsor family members (You can even sponsor domestic workers, but this is subject to approval.)
The downside is that this form of visa can be expensive. Also, you need to follow the Dubai property visa rules strictly.
The requirements for getting Dubai property visas to include:
- The residence visa should be issued using the name indicated on the property’s deed, usually issued directly by the land department. Furthermore, the property must be in Dubai’s freehold region.
- The properties owned should value AED 1 million all in all. The current value of the property is not the basis—the actual value on the title deed is the final reference.
- The properties under your spouse’s name can also be covered, but your marriage certificate is required.
- Your purchased residential property should be in Dubai—not in any other emirate.
- The visa cost could go up to AED 16,000.
How Does Iranian, Iraqi and Syrian nationals can open a business in Dubai?
Is it possible for an Iranian, Iraqi or Syrian to open a business in Dubai? The answer is YES!!!
Business Link, UAE can assist you to buy a property in Dubai in one of the major projects coming up for Dubai expo 2020 such as Emaar, Azizi and Damac Properties and after that will assist you to have property investor visa from Dubai land department valid for 3 years for you and your family, Processing DED business license will follow after booking company trade name plus initial approval to be followed by company trade license and opening a bank account of the company also employment visas and business offices we provide .
If you are an Iranian national and you need help with your Dubai property investor visa process, Business Link UAE can help you get the job done without a glitch. Save your precious time and allow the experts to do the work. We can get you your property investor visa in no time. Whether you are a property investor aiming to live in Dubai, educate your children, or just spend your leisure time in Dubai, we can help you navigate the potential pitfalls in acquiring your Dubai residence visa.
The process doesn’t have to be complicated with the right partner to guide you all the way. We at Business Link UAE are ready to do all the work for you. Rely on us and get your much-needed Dubai residence visa real soon.