What is the E-Channel Registration System in UAE?
UAE residents and ex-pats can now apply for their visa and residency permits within 10 minutes through an online smart system called E-Channels. Launched by the Ministry of Interior (MOI) of UAE, the primary purpose of this upgraded system is to speed up the visa and residency applications in the nation. This initiative is part of the UAE 2021 vision with the slogan ‘Smart Services with Future Vision’. It allows businesses and individuals to apply for visas, residence, and entry permits via a single online portal. They will not require to visit any typing center or the immigration office. Also, online E Channel Registration in UAE removes the need for print documents and ensures that all applications are processed more accurately with better integration across the emirates. Most importantly, This E-Channel registration system is applicable to all UAE Free Zones excluding Dubai Free Zones.
What is the Need for an E-Channel Registration System in UAE?
The biggest advantage of the E Channel registration in UAE Free Zones is its improved efficiency. According to MOI, this new system is a pioneering step ensuring quick processes and more accuracy in the visa and residency services in UAE. This is for the very first time that license applications, amendments, visas, upgrades, and most other associated activities. It can now be managed easily with the help of a single online portal. This new system is also designed for lowering your administrative burden and removing the requirement of visiting immigration centers for excessive paperwork. Now, UAE residents and expats can simply scan the required documents like passport copies or ID cards and upload them to the portal. There is no need to produce hard copies. All the existing and newly formed companies in UAE Free Zones except Dubai Free Zones are required to register on the E-Channel portal.
Know About How to Register for E-Channel in UAE?
The new E Channel immigration system in UAE has its own online portal. Which is designed to access and use with ease. You should use your details of a free zone to log in in case you have a company registration in the free zone. The first step is to register in the E-Channel portal through free zone appointed, legal consultancy like us, and typing centers. Our team at Business Link UAE will assist you to get E-channel registration done in no time. Another way to begin is to
- Visit the official website of E Channel and choose either individual or establishment option.
- Then click on the “Registration” button.
- After that, it will ask for your e-mail address.
- Further, instructions related to the registration process will be sent on the registered e-mail ID.
- After receiving a confirmation email from the MOI, click on the ‘Complete Registration’ link for creating a profile.
- Fill in your establishment details such as your establishment card number and sponsor unified number. Click “Next”.
- Now fill in the details and password.
- Click the “Register” button. The portal now will register your details and you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email ID.
UAE e Channel Registration Fee:
E-Channel is categorized into 2 types
- E-Channel Registration Fee (One-time): 2200 AED
- Security deposit (Refundable): 5000 AED
Total Fee: 7200 AED. The cost of registering on the E-Channel portal is approximately the same for all applicable free zones in UAE.
This upgraded system is a revolutionary initiative and an imminent one in this progressing digital era. Thanks to it, business setup in Dubai has been more simple and easy. For more information and any assistance regarding registering on E-Channel portal in UAE, please feel free to contact our team of experts at Business Link UAE by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or make a call on +971 43215227.