Jebel Ali Freezone Business Setup
Jebel Ali Free Zone or JAFZA is one of the leading and the fastest growing free trade zones in the world. As the first free trade zone established in the UAE, Jafza focuses on long term relationship with customers. Jafza fosters alliances with global investors by providing them with world-class infrastructure supported with value-added services and incentives in its free trade zone area. Jafza provides the benefit of huge business opportunities in Dubai from a potential market of over two billion people in the greater Middle East region.
Business Link is one of the leading business consultancies in Dubai, offering complete solutions for setting up business in Jebel Ali Free Zone. Our professional consultants have vast years of experience in the industry and provide excellent services for investors interested in Jebel Ali Free Zone or JAFZA company formation.
Types of License Available at Jebel Ali Free Zone
General Trading License
– This license allows the investor to import distribute and store all items according to the Jebel Ali free zone rules and regulations.
– This license allows the holder to import, export, distribute and store items specified on the license.
– This license allows the investor carry out the services specified in the license within the Free Zone. The type of service must conform to the parent company’s license, issued by the Economic Department or Municipality of the relevant Emirate in the UAE.
National Industrial License
– This license is designed for manufacturing companies with an ownership or shareholding of at least 51% with AGCC (Arabian Gulf Co-operation Council) nationals. The value added to the product in the Free Zone must amount to a minimum of 40%. This license allows the holder the same status as a local or AGCC inside the UAE.
Types of Companies Formed in Jebel Ali Free Zone
Jebel Ali Free Zone offers several types of company formation that enable the customers to setup their company according to their requirements.
Free Zone Company (FZCO):
Multiple shareholders are allowed in FZCO registration. An FZCO can be formed with minimum of 2 or maximum of 5 shareholders with a minimum capital of AED 500,000. Shareholder can be an individual person, or it can be a corporate (company).
Free Zone Establishment (FZE):
FZE registration allows for a single shareholder. Shareholder can be an individual person, or it can be a corporate (company). A free zone establishment is generally a Limited Liability Company within the Jebel Ali Free Zone.
FZE and FZCO applicants can avail of Jafza’s unique offer of forming a company as a separate legal entity.
Branch of a Company:
A branch is treated as legal entity of its parent company. An entity established outside of the Jebel Ali Freezone may set up a branch within Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Benefits of Jebel Ali Free Zone Company Formation:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A shareholder’s liability is limited to the amount of its paid- up share capital
- Excellent infrastructure, support services and communications
- No currency restrictions
- No corporate taxes
- No personal income taxes
- Ready made Factories and Warehouses
We at Business Link our experts perform complete procedure of incorporation of JAFZA Companies and obtaining Trade License and other Legal Documents.For more information about the processes and procedures of forming Jebel Ali Free Zone Company, Contact us at 00 971 556070118 or Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.