Before anyone can go on the road and start driving, they must learn the basics of how to drive a car. This need creates a business opportunity for you to open a driving school in Dubai. Before obtaining your driver’s license in Dubai, you must learn about the importance and requirement of the driver’s license, identify your competition and plan to advertise your business. Here are several things to keep in mind when starting a driving school business in Dubai.
The licensing needs for opening a driving school business vary. Generally, you apply through the state Department of Motor Vehicles or a similar agency such as road and transport authority Dubai, where you complete the documentation process for the School Driver License form along with an application fee.
After the agency reviews your request, a quality control supervisor inspects the offices and classrooms of the school and informs you if you need to fix anything. After your installation is approved, you pay a license fee. The driver’s license will be mailed to you.
In addition to making sure your school is licensed, all of your driving instructors must also be licensed. As with the school license, the requirements vary by state and you apply with the Department of Motor Vehicles in your state or a similar agency. In Dubai, you must have the following items in your application package:
- Occupational license application
- Application for occupational license of driving school instructor
- Health report of the doctor.
- Live Scan authorization request
- Written test of the driving school instructor
- Certificate of completion of the course.
- High school graduation test or equivalent.
- Application costs
Costs to Open a Driving School in Dubai
Initial costs for a driving school academy requirement vary largely as it includes a number of things such as certification, website design, facility rental and getting your driving license in Dubai. Many driving schools outsource instructors, and then you need to further divide your money as income for instructors, school and vehicle maintenance and more.
Competition Research and Analysis
No need to shy away from competition in your area. Instead, use it as an opportunity to learn from them. You may have the answers to some of your questions:
- Who is your competition? Is other driving school part of a franchise or are they independent?
- What services do schools offer and what are their prices?
- Do local high schools offer free driver education classes?
Set Your Prices
The price charged to students for their driving school is influenced by the type of school, the services it provides and its location.
Develop Your Driving School’s Curriculum
Whether you’re just teaching driving theory or providing both theoretical and behind-the-wheel lessons, develop a plan about what you’re going to teach. Consider partnering with the Business Link UAE, as it can provide you with updated teaching material and sample exams. For your behind the wheel lessons, you must consider local routes which provide incremental difficulties for your students while allowing them to experience different road conditions. If possible, find your local assessment path so you can help your students practice there too.
- How many Days Required to Get Driving License ?
- How can I open my own Driving School in Dubai ?
- What is the cost of Opening Driving School in Dubai ?
- Can i apply Online for Driving School License ?
- What Document required to start Driving School in Dubai?