Dubai is a land of opportunities for businesses, big and small, regardless of the business type. If you are an entrepreneur considering starting a small-scale or homemade business in Dubai, know that the Dubai government offers a vast array of incentives and opportunities for SMEs. However, it is also vital to remember that you should follow the government’s mandates to access them. Before you start a new business setup in Dubai, it is crucial to know some basic guidelines you can keep in mind to make this process a straight shot for you. One such rule is to obtain an Intelaq License if you own a small-scale business in Dubai.
This license was created to encourage more local business setup in KSA & UAE and other GCC nations. The permit aims to support GCC nationals to enhance their variety of lives and businesses.
If you want this license, read on as we tell you everything you need to know. Also, if you have any questions or concerns about the eligibility or procedures, reach out to us for a free consultation.
What is it?
The Intelaq license is issued to local businesses in Dubai that are 100% owned by UAE or other GCC nationals. Currently, there are approximately 1,700 Intelaq permits in Dubai in the fashion, events, and consultancy sectors respectively.
Validity of the License
It is effective for a five-year period.
Who is the License for?
An Intelaq license allows Dubai residents to operate a business from home in a wide range of industries for a nominal annual fee.
Must know Facts about Intelaq License
Keep the following factors in consideration before registering for the license:
- Individuals from the UAE or the GCC must own and manage the business.
- The applicant may only hold a maximum of two Intelaq licenses.
- It should be based in Dubai.
- The license holder cannot employ more than three employees.
What you’ll need:
- Your Emirates ID
- Passport copy
- Copy of the house or premises map/house ownership/lease contract
- No objection letter (NOC) from the landlord
How can you start your application?
To start your Intelaq license application swiftly, visit Business Link, tell us your requirement and our business consultant will get the job done for you.
What business activities can you operate in with Intelaq:
Consultancy and training, fashion design, real-estate trading, interior design, and events (parties, entertainment) organizing.
Can you add partners in an Intelaq License?
A sole proprietorship is the only type of ownership allowed.
What’s different about this License:
- Intelaq provides a thorough plan for assisting new firms at every level of development
- Administrative and logistical assistance for new businesses through all sectors
- A widely renowned group of key partners
- Capital finance for start-up ventures
- Subscribe to Intelaq’s community platform to explore, engage, and collaborate with professionals
If you want to acquire a Business license, we at Business Link can be your assisting partner. We are your go-to expert consultants if you need to set up a new business or inquire about licensing fees.