The motivation to your business comes from a curious mix of good leadership, enthusiasm, dynamism, and following some basic conventions. These conventions are a broad-based format that guides you through the basics of business building. As UAE continues to build itself as a hub of major commercial activities, here are a few of these conventions or ideas that will help you give a boost to your business if you are based in UAE. To provide an overall impression, we have laid down five business sectors and some ideas that go along with it to give you an overall impression. They are listed down below:
Low cost business setup ideas in UAE
- Food stuff– For products that come under this umbrella, one of the simplest business ideas is to go through the process of product registration. This step does not only ensure quality but also ensures that correct procedures have been undertaken for the manufacture of the product. It is a guideline that covers all the aspects of business beginning from licensing to export and thus adds a name and fame to your goods and ultimately your company.
- Electronics (e commerce) – even though all businesses get sufficient impetus from operating in Dubai, the e-commerce websites find an upper edge. Setting up an e-commerce company requires you first to get a license from the necessary authority. You are also required to have a physical office as is the norm in UAE. A domain name has to be carefully chosen by you to reflect your brand and get it registered. Even though it is a layered process, it is worth the hassles that it entails.
- Garment trading– An industry that functions better in a free zone set up, dealing in all domains is a coveted business type in UAE. The biggest hurdle that you will have to jump over is to get a trading license that will require the production of a lot of documents. You can get a general license or a specific license and then get it approved from the DED. Even though it is a relatively simple process, the license attainment can get bureaucratic and lengthy.
- Salon business– Much like any service-based business, you either get it established under a mainland set up, or a free zone set up and you are good to go. The general requirement of a license and then authorization from the DED also comes with it. Since it is a service-based business, no product registration is required and can be quite easy to start.
- IT consultancy– An IT consultancy, much like the salon business, is also service-based and can be established under either setup. The relaxation of norms regarding service-based industries has made it a popular choice for firms. A criterion that needs to be fulfilled is that of obtaining a physical office and getting your domain name registered before you begin any operation.
As we can see, the ease of doing business in the UAE is relatively good. It does not require one to get through complicated processes and run around different offices. However, even these can get a bit tiresome when one has the real business to take care of. This is why Business Link UAE offers to do this for you and get all your licensing and registration done for nominal charges. This support goes a long way in leaving you free to tend to actual business.