Different people visit Dubai for a plethora of reasons. One of the most preferred types of visas here is the UAE Mission Visa. This type of visas applicable for existing companies in the UAE that has a short project and need to hire employees to complete the project within a maximum time of 6 months. The employee has to be outside the country before the appointment, UAE ministry of labor’s office offer letter has to be sent to him first to sign and agree in advance with the salary and profession assigned to an employee, and an attested graduation certificate is a must for higher professions.
Requirements for the Dubai Employment Mission Visa:
1) Employee passport copy, photo, salary details, designation, and graduation certificate
2) Ministry of the labor offer letter
3) Employment offer letter
4) Once visa approved employee can come within 60 days from the date of visa issue
5) After he arrives company has to create the official labor contract, and send an employee to do the medical and Emirates ID
In addition to the above, here are some lesser-known facts about the six months work Visa:
- The Mission Visa is valid for a period of a maximum of 6 months.
- The Mission Visa costs 4000 DHS depending on the employee’s profession
- Companies that have no violations with the Ministry of Labour may apply for mission visas. Provided that the person who will hold the mission visa does not have a ban.
Business Link UAE, works extensively to ensure that each and every professional in Dubai gets the Mission Visa with ease and without any possible hassles. Being a leading business setup consultancy firm based in Dubai. We provide business setup services to local and international clients for more than a decade. Our services include business setup in Dubai, PRO services, branch office setup, virtual office, local sponsor, visa services, company liquidation and so more. Business Link is known for competitive charges and fast processing services.