RAK Offshore Company Formation ـ Coming up With Core Values to Businesses
Ras Al Khaimah is one of the most attractive offshore locations in the United Arab Emirates, since the establishment fees are significantly lower than Dubai or Fujairah, despite offering the same advantages and benefits of the United Arab Emirates, as a country with the total exemption of all companies and income taxes. While Jebel Ali (Dubai) also requires one shareholder and its physical presence in Dubai is required to organize the formation, a RAK offshore company requires only one shareholder, who is not necessarily required to be there in person.
For clients seeking flexible and cost-effective entities from which to conduct international trade and services or investment holding for both domestic investments and international investments, then RAKIA offshore company formation is the simplified solution for them. RAK offshore company is restricted from carrying out business with other UAE-based entities and individuals.
Advantages of Having an Offshore Company in RAK
Below is a summary of the benefits of using an offshore RAK company:
- If necessary, all documents can produce in English as English is widely spoken.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed
- There needs to be only one director and one shareholder
- RAK has a credible and well-developed financial regulatory framework that includes strict compliance with International Standards, such as international regulations against money laundering.
- The cost to create and maintain a RAK offshore company is relatively low
- RAK has a well-established communication network and a solid banking infrastructure
- No restrictions on hiring labor if necessary, with easy access to a large group of highly qualified and highly trained professionals
- Guarantee of a high degree of confidentiality
- A tax-free environment without exchange controls.
- Low cost of incorporation and maintenance of an offshore RAK company
- RAK has a complete double taxation treaty, countries include New Zealand, China, Malaysia, Malta, France, Italy, India, Singapore, India, Germany, and Finland, among other professionals.
Required Documents to Establish RAK Offshore Company
For individual applicants:
- Copy of passport
- Bank Reference Letter
- Proof of residence
For non-individual applicants: (foreign companies)
- Copy of License or INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE
- Resolution of the Board (calling to establish SUBSIDIARY or BRANCH and authorizing a person to be the Authorized Signatory) company formation
- MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION of the parent company
- Copy of the passport of the director and the shareholders of the parent company
- The Registrar can request additional documents during the registration process
Business Link UAE is pleased to offer you a simple and fast training of offshore companies in UAE. We will register your company in Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) within 2-4 business days. We provide transparent prices, without intermediaries and are among the most competitive consultancies.
RAK offshore company formation
Our well-served customers get a dedicated account administrator, specializing in the field of law and business administration. Business Link UAE’s staff will be your point of contact during the year and will help you with the administration of your company, bank account, and any other service we offer. We promise to always respond to the concerns of our customers within one business day. We are intent to help our clients from search to set up to successfully running a business in UAE.
The expert consultants at Business Link support our clients and guide them through A to Z procedures of RAKIA offshore business setup. If you have further clarification on RAKIA offshore.