JAFZA is one of the fastest growing free zones of Dubai with its own set of regulations and was created for the express purpose of attracting foreign investment. Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) introduced JAFZA offshore company in 2003 under the JAFZA offshore company regulations. Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003, allows the formation of an offshore company by individuals or corporate bodies, as a non-resident company, having a corporate legal entity. A Client can set up an offshore company through one of the approved Registered Agent.
JAFZA offshore company incorporation is allowed to trade internationally and is allowed to own property in the Emirate of Dubai. Corporate shareholders are permitted. JAFZA offshore company is also allowed to own and operate a bank account in Dubai.
Advantages of JAFZA Offshore Company
Benefits of JAFZA offshore company setup
- No minimum capital required
- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- Possibility to register Dubai property under JAFZA offshore company
- 100% tax and duty exemption
- No limits on foreign exchange
- Less accounting procedures
- Ease of control, maintenance & operation
- 100% confidentiality and privacy
- Simple procedures to open a corporate bank account in Dubai
At Business Link UAE we support our clients to select the most appropriate solution and guide them through complete procedures of JAFZA Offshore company formation. For more information about the procedures of offshore company incorporation, Contact us at 00 971 556070118 or Email us to email@example.com.