Industrial License in Dubai
There is an old saying that it is better to be safe than sorry.
The same adage applies while getting an industrial trade license in Dubai.
Reads intriguing? There is sound logic behind this summation. Continue reading to know the reason.
It is always a good idea to seek the assistance of a reputed and experienced law firm to fetch an Industrial license rather than initiate the process on your own and cause serious blunders which in turn might result in uncalled-for repercussions such as rejection or even blacklisting.
Does the allegory make sense now?
Steps involved to Get Trade License in UAE
1. Industrial permits in Dubai are issued by the Department of Economic Development.
2. Industrial licenses need special approvals from Dubai Municipality – Planning department – civil defense is also required and more government offices approval according to industrial license activity.
3. Demands a green signal from the Ministry of Commerce & Economics. Even other sectors require additional clearance – such as pharmaceutical, medical, etc.
So what is an Industrial License and what Industrial Activities does it cover?
The industrial allows business establishments to assemble, process or redesign/repackage goods using local or imported natural or man-made raw materials. Mentioned below are some of them.
1. Oil & Petroleum Processing.
2. Metallurgical Engineering.
3. Steel Manufactory.
4. Aluminium Manufactory.
5. Manufacture of gold and precious stones cutting.
6. Manufacture of mats and rugs.
Here are some of the requirements/preconditions for Industrial License Setup in Dubai
Commercial license in Dubai is issued to those business LLC establishments that indulge in manufacturing, and semi-manufacturing activities such as the manufacture of motor vehicles, motorcycles & spare parts, appliances and machinery manufacturing, and water manufacturing and bottling.
In simple words, converting raw materials into finished goods. This definition covers a range of industries some of which have been mentioned above. If you do not fall under any of those categories it is still possible to get industrial licenses in Dubai.
1. One of the fundamental requirements to obtain an industrial license in Dubai is to own a brick-and-mortar office, and not the virtual kind. This condition is simply not negotiable. It could be anywhere within Dubai.
2. Local sponsor/sleeping partner holding a 51% stake in the newly formed company is another non-negotiable prerequisite. The rest of the 49% stake can be held by foreign investors or industrial license holders.
3. Human resources – labors with full OR part-time contracts can be arranged
4. Labour camp – staff accommodation in Dubai – transportation is one of the services Business link provides and assists their clients to find the best solutions according to their requirements
Are you Eligible for Industrial?
Eligibility can only conclude after the required documents are submitted. This is where experts come into the picture. With over two decades of experience, a highly motivated team, and a pan UAE presence Business Link UAE Consultancy offers unmatched services in obtaining an industrial license in Dubai.