Why we should opt for Food Truck Business Startup in Dubai, UAE?
Mobile food joints are becoming a chart-topping trend and extremely popular business these days. The street food on rolls has created hype amongst UAE tourists and visitors. Without a doubt, Dubai is one of the top-notch tourist destinations with more to explore, from breathtaking sites to gastronomical food junctures. Passionate food lovers never mind trying new cuisines or savories from street food joints when hunger pranks are drumming away. so choosing Food Truck Business Startup in Dubai will be the best option for business. food truck park business plan
Emerging UAE Market Trend in Food Truck Revolution
The food truck business idea emerged from the west, where it is estimated to raise $500,000 annually. The UAE industry observed lucrative market growth in recent years. Definitely, it could make a remarkable food revolution to Dubai streets. Looking at the overwhelming and positive response from wanderers towards street foods, an increasing number of UAE investors are trying their hand to drive meals on wheels. Over 200 permits issued by Dubai Municipality in the year 2016, and the year 2017 has seen successive growth of 134 food stalls in just two months. Market statistics estimated that more than 2.5 billion people worldwide are dependent on street food in their daily lives.
Strategic Approach to Food Rolls on Dubai Streets
Before you jump on the bandwagon, it is important to acknowledge the trend carefully. The investors can opt for a mini food cart or a hefty vehicle (trailer or food truck) equipped with savory snacks and delicacies in Dubai, UAE. It looks simple and stress-free option but it takes a lot of exertion and patience.
How to do Food Truck Business Startup in Dubai, UAE?
Considering the following steps would be wiser to get the Food truck business license in Dubai:
- Identify your target market, including space availability, competition, laws, and regulations, catering options, failure prospects.
- Wisely select food truck models, such as ethnic fusion, healthier or organic, gourmet sandwiches, pizzas, or regional appetizers.
- Unique naming conventions attract and win.
- Make an appropriate business strategy and give it to the Dubai Economic Department and Dubai Municipality. Move ahead once your plan is approved.
- Think of the menu items whether you are planning for the central kitchen or catering license. It is crucial to get approval on your HCCAP certified kitchen layout.
- Contemplate funding options for starting your food truck business in Dubai. Some of these options include leasing, microloan from small business administrations, crowdfunding, and rollover business startups. food truck park business plan
- Ensure all fit-in equipment are working properly, such as refrigerators, ovens, hot and cold water availability, fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and sufficient cleaning materials. Make sure your food truck is insured. food truck park business plan
- Check on your permits and registration, such as facility permit, health permit, food safety permit, parking permits (RTA), and electricity and water permit (DEWA).
- Work on your logo designs and truck wrappings.
- Promote your food truck business through social media, festivals, events, and websites.
Food truck joints are fun and ever-demanding businesses all over UAE. The more efforts you put in more successful your food truck business would be. To understand more about how to do a Food Truck Business Startup in Dubai, its pros or cons, consult Business link UAE, an agency that helps in a free zone and mainland business setting and food truck set-ups. Our consultants will guide you through the 10-step cycle stated above. Additionally, we will assist you in licensing, promotion, food truck start-ups, and other requirements. To start the Dubai business, contact us.