Complete Guide to Getting Dubai Property Investor Visa
Different countries have different standards of living. The higher the quotient greater is the craze to migrate to such places. Dubai is one such country that attracts world citizens for its impressive lifestyle. Nonetheless, resettling is a tough call due to strict immigration laws. However, Dubai has come up with an innovative scheme to attract investment and at the same time fulfill the dream of thousands of folks from across the globe to settle down in this bustling emirate. Dubai Property Investor Visa is something with which you can fulfill all your business setup or residency purpose.
So, what is this scheme?
The answer is a property investor visa. Yes, a person who invests in residential property in Dubai, and valued over AED 1 million are eligible for a residency visa. It is a direct ticket to the enchanting city for Iranian, Iraqi, and Syrian people also. Now Iraqi, Iranian and Syrian nationalities are allowed to get Dubai residency by investing in Dubai Property. Read on to know how to get a property residence visa in Dubai.
At the very outset, one needs to understand that there are two types of Dubai visas for property investors.
Dubai Property Investor Visa –
So, what is a Dubai property visa? Dubai Land Department issue visa is valid for 3 years period. This is, of course, renewable every 3 yearly, and offers several advantages. The investor can fetch Emirates ID, obtain a driving license, and sponsor family members. One needs to understand that this kind of visa is expensive and there are Dubai property visa rules which need to have adhered to.
Here are some of the prerequisites for different types of property visas.
- The land department issues the visa under the name that appears on the property deed.
- Moreover, the property should in the freehold region of Dubai.
- Yet another intriguing facet of this scheme is the amalgamation of various properties which when clubbed should value over AED 1 million.
- Considering the property under the name of spouse. However, proof in the form of a marriage certificate needs to be furnished.
- The property investor visa is available only to those investors who have bought a residential property in Dubai and not in other emirates.
- The cost of such a visa could be as high as AED 15,000.
Six Month Residency Visa –
The immigration authority issues a six-month residency visa. Mentioned below are some of the highlights and mandatory obligations.
- As the name suggests this visa is valid only for 6 months.
- An Investor grants multi-entry access to UAE.
- A 6-month visa is available to those investors who purchase residential property in any of the seven Emirates.
- The cost of obtaining this visa is comparatively cheaper.
How to Get a Residency Visa as a Dubai property owner?
Documents required for Dubai property investor visa include relevant forms, fees, passport copies, and proofs. These are to be submitted to either Dubai Land Department or Immigration authority as the case may be. Remember, there is another crucial requirement. The investor needs to show an income of AED 10,000. This could be generated from within the emirate or from the country of origin.
The above procedure can be overwhelming and tiring for any ordinary citizen. This is where a good business consultant such as Business Link UAE can ease all your worries. Call or mail us and discover a smarter way of getting a property investor visa. We also provide services for a 6-month residency visa too.