Working in Dubai or any of the emirates has its own set of advantages: high standard of living, good savings, progressive mindset, and corruption-free ambiance are just a few of them. However, all is not hunky-dory. Expatriates have to leave behind parents, spouse, kids and close members in their home country. However, GCC member states have made appropriate provision termed Dubai family visa or Dependent visa in UAE.
In case you are one of the expatriates who want to invite/settle down with a spouse, kid/s and parents in Dubai or any other emirates then continue reading to know more about the UAE residence visa process.
At the very outset you need to apply for their entry visa first and once they arrive apply for Dubai residence visa.
We are also here to assist you through the whole procedure for getting Dubai residence visa for your family as we have more than 18 years for experience in visa processing and other legalization work in UAE.
Dubai residence visa requirements to sponsor spouse / parents:
- Minimum salary should be AED 4000.00 or AED 3000.00 with free accommodation for sponsoring spouse / kids.
- Kids above 18 years are not entitled to sponsorship.
- In case you plan to sponsor your parents then your salary should be AED 20,000.00.
- A single parent is typically not allowed. You need to invite both your parents.
- You should own a two-bed apartment in case you are planning to invite your parents to live with you.
How to Sponsor Spouse?
There are obligations / documents required for processing family visa in Dubai which you need to fulfill:
- Duly filled application form.
- Original passport of the sponsor.
- Passport copy of spouse/kids along with the photo and attested marriage certificate (attested by the relevant ministry of the home country and subsequently stamped by the embassy). The certificate also needs to be cross-attested by the relevant ministry in the UAE as well. The same attestation rules apply to the birth certificate.
- In case of parents sponsorship it is mandatory to prove with an attestation that the sponsor is the sole provider and holds the legitimate relationship with both.
- The sponsor must also provide a copy of the labour contract.
- Salary certificate from the company.
- Provide attested tenancy contract.
- Three months of bank statement.
- Emirates ID.
How to apply for family visa in Dubai?
It is advisable to submit the documents through a renowned law firm such as Business Link UAE to obtain the dependent visa in Dubai as they are well versed with the local laws, proficient in Arabic language and culture, and generally have a good rapport with the government agencies and visa authorities. It simply means quick and error-free submission.
- Documents need to be submitted along with a covering letter to GDRFA (General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs, Dubai) requesting entry visa for spouse/kids/ parents. You need to mention your working contact number.
- On approval, you have to visit the authorized typing center, complete the application form and pay the mandatory fees.
- Submit the application form and related paperwork to DNRD.
- The entry visa will be sent through post at the address mentioned in the application form within 48 hours.
Remember, you have 30 days post arrival to get a Dubai residence visa.
For the rest, we at Business Link UAE provide an assist for all UAE visa services such as:
- Dubai visa processing for family
- UAE Residence visa renewal
- Family visa cancellation in Dubai, UAE
Contact www.businesslinkuae.com for a smarter way to invite your near and dear ones to live with you and push your good life a notch higher.