How to Open Branch of Foreign Company in Dubai?
A branch office is just an extension of an existing business without having its own separate legal identity. It merely represents the parent company carrying on business under its name. To promote and market the products of the parent company globally. Setting up a branch of a foreign company in Dubai is the most profitable and fruitful solution. This kind of business setup lets foreign companies retain 100% foreign ownership in the UAE lucrative markets. In the case of the mainland now individuals can set up a branch of a foreign company with 100% Ownership. Licensed for the purposes set out in its commercial license, a branch office engages in activities similar to those carried on by the parent company in its jurisdiction.
For a Branch Company set up in Dubai or any other emirates in UAE, you need to first take help from a business consultant such as Business Link UAE. We help you perform administrative functions of obtaining licenses, permits, visas, etc to set up a branch of your foreign company in Dubai.
Steps to Setup a Branch Office in Dubai Mainland, UAE
- You need to reserve the trade name and initial approval of the relevant Emirate’s DED followed by an application made to the Ministry of Economy (MOE).
- The MOE will issue a formal approval after which you need to make a further application to the DED.
- The DED will issue a commercial license to your representative office which is usually valid for a year. It can renew annually.
- After the issuance of the license, your company now can enter into the proposed lease for office space.
- Your branch office is now allowed to open bank accounts in UAE, obtain visas, and get labor cards for your employees.
- Now, register as a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Benefits of Opening a Branch Office in Dubai, UAE
- Enjoy UAE’s favorable tax system: The UAE doesn’t charge any corporate tax on money earned by branches of foreign companies. Which means that the parent company retains all the money.
- MENA region: The UAE offers the perfect base to enter the MENA region. Which with its demographics expect to grow rapidly in the coming decades.
- Strategic global location: A third of the world population lives within the four hours flight of the UAE. It means you can reach your clients in Asia, Africa, and Europe easily.
- Easy auditing and administrative processes: You can expect to open the branch office in Dubai within days. As there is no need to set up a separate finance function. The transactions between parent and branch companies are legally following offering you a watertight audit trail.
- Affordable entry into a new market: Unlike other business structures, branch company formation in Dubai is a very cost-effective way of entering the market of UAE.
The UAE makes your aim of reaching global markets true and achievable. For any guidance and support with the visa process, company setup, licenses, PRO services, etc, feel free to contact Business Link UAE. We have been serving our local as well as international clients for more than two decades.