LLC Company Formation in Dubai
Over the past decade, Dubai has emerged as one of the top business destinations in the world and attracts millions in LLC Company Formation in Dubai. Dubai has continued to be a favorite location for investors around the world for Company Formation- LLC as it remains tax free and diverse in its policy. Most of the investors prefer to setup Limited Liability Company or LLC Company formation in Dubai.
The Limited Liability Company can be formed with minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders and the liability of shareholders are limited to their own share in the company capital. The LLC Companies are restricted to perform some kind of business activities like banking, insurance or money investment.
A Limited Liability Company requires an Emirati local partner or silent partner with 51% of share in the company and the expatriate investor will hold 49% of share. After all legal procedures are done, this local partner or silent partner will make an agreement in the court that he has no involvement in the company.
At Business Link, we provide complete assistance for clients who are interested in LLC company formation in Dubai. Our business consultants clearly understand your requirements, your budget, nature of your business activity, complete details of your partners and gives complete assistance in LLC Company formation in Dubai. We help in guiding the clients to find proper location for setting up llc company, also we can provide reliable local sponsor for your llc company formation Dubai. We take care of the entire incorporation process and obtain trade license and all other legal documents of the company within the shortest period of time.
Requirements for LLC Company Formation
Capital Requirement for LLC Company Formation Dubai
On 10th August 2009, the capital requirement law was cancelled and in Dubai a Limited Liability Company can be registered without having Bank Deposit Certificate and Auditor Certificate. Thus making LLC Company Formation in Dubai less burdensome for the expirates.
LLC Company Setup Procedures
- Choose appropriate legal structure of the business
- Select the name and the activities involved in your application.
- Choose proper location for your llc company formation.
- Compile & Submit the required document to get the license from Deportment of Economic Development of UAE
- For some special business activities, get approvals from relevant regulatory & Government authorities.
- Get office / Virtual Office/ Warehouse / Land for the company formation operations
- Obtaining Trade License, Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association, Share Certificates, Tenancy Agreement for your LLC Company Setup
- Processing visas, labour cards and other legal documents
Required Documents for LLC Company formation in Dubai
- Investor’s passport copy
- Local Sponsor’s passport copy
- Manager’s Passport copy
- NOC letter from the sponsor if the partner or the Manger has a residence visa in the UAE
- Registration application form from Dubai Economic Department
- Trade name reservation
- Initial approval from Dubai Economic Department
- Tenancy contract for the Office/warehouse attested by planning department and civil defense department of Dubai municipality along with location plan
- Memorandum of Association duly attested from public notary
For more information on all the processes and procedures of LLC Company Formation in Dubai, Contact us at 00 971 556070118 or Email us to email@example.com.