Dubai Internet City (DIC) is the largest ICT hub in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. It is centrally located in Dubai and neighbors the spectacular Palm Jumeirah. Operating since 2000, DIC is home to over 1,400 global and regional businesses of all sizes – from dynamic start-ups to high-tech companies. The business development ecosystem of DIC continues to attract aspiring entrepreneurs. With Business Link UAE, you can start a company in DIC Free Zone. We offer end-to-end support services to our clients. Let’s know how we can Dubai Internet City Business Setup
Dubai Internet City (DIC) is an information technology park created by the government of Dubai. Providing a strategic and cost-effective platform for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) companies. Which are targeting emerging markets in a vast region extending from the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent, and from Africa to Central Asia. The economic rules of DIC allow companies to avail themselves of a number of ownership, taxation, and custom-related benefits. Which are guaranteed by law for a period of 50 years. If you are looking for a business setup in Dubai for IT services and Marketing, DIC will be a good option. Company Formation in Dubai
Dubai Internet City Business Setup
It has grown to become the Middle East and North Africa’s largest Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Park, hosting both global and regional companies. The global ICT giants including Microsoft, Oracle, HP, IBM, Dell, Siemens, Canon, Cognizant, Cisco, and small and medium enterprises established their regional base in DIC The ICT cluster in DIC comprises companies from various sectors such as software development, business services, E-Commerce, consultancy and sales, and marketing.
Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) is responsible for the establishment and registration of companies in Dubai Internet City. FZ-LLCs incorporated in DIC require to have a minimum paid-up capital of AED 50,000. Branch establishments have no minimum capital requirements. Company Formation in Dubai
DIC provides a cost-effective base for ICT companies to explore business opportunities in the regional market. This facility enables businesses to conduct feasibility studies, evaluate future potential and scout for new business or collaborative ventures, and work alongside existing and future enterprises operating within DIC. Com
Benefits of Dubai Internet City Business Setup
- 100% foreign ownership
- Repatriation of capital and profits
- Tax exemption on the corporate income for 50 years
- 100% tax exemption on personal income for 50 years (guaranteed by law)
- World’s largest commercial IP telephony network
- The infrastructure supporting IT business interaction and networking
- Competitive sale and lease rates of freehold offices
- Communications infrastructure offers competitive pricing of digital voice and high-speed data
- Multiple shareholders are allowed, both for individuals and corporate
It offers the convenience to have more than one visa. If you want a physical presence in the free zone, DIC allows you to apply for a visa per eighty square feet of office space.
Supported business setup in DIC
Before knowing the documents and other procedures it is necessary to know the businesses supported in DIC. Accordingly, you need to create a business plan to be presented to DIC. License categories include
- Telecommunication and Network
- Internet and multimedia
- IT Service
Requirements for DIC Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) is accountable for the establishment and registration of companies in DIC.
You need to follow the below-given steps with one of the expert business setup consultancies like us to make the whole procedure easier.
Submit application and other documents to the Account Manager:
- Application form for registration and license
- Business plan design/template
- Photocopy of Passport(s) of relevant individuals
Submit documents and make payments
- Submit the documents as per the checklist
- Choose the commercial and office space
- Pay required fees: A minimum capital of 50,000 AED needs to be deposited into the DIC bank account
- Sign and Collect the lease after payment
- Once Sign, Collect Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Collect License and Certificate of Incorporation
- DIC takes 2-4 weeks to process your business setup application.
Note: There can be some extra requirements depending on your business activity.
Business Link UAE provides services related to company setup in Dubai. DIC is the hub for IT companies where you get the opportunity to work beside fortune and tech giants, so apply before it’s too late. We guide you in applying for a trade license, business representation to the authorities, account opening, leasing a premise, and much more. Our professional business setup consultants at Business Link UAE have expertise in DIC company formation, and we provide excellent services for setting up a business in DIC.