UAE is an exciting place to visit. Irrespective of the purpose, one needs to have a visa to enter the country. But which visa type will work for you is essential to know. The UAE government allows any working in the nation basis these visas. There are different types of visas applicable in the UAE basis the purpose of the visit. Business Link UAE is one of the leading consultants for Dubai Visas Experts offering different types of Visa Services at affordable cost with minimum documentation.
– Tourist visa is applicable for people from across the world who are entering UAE to visit the country for leisure. It comes with two types of validity – 30 days and 90 days. Also, it can come with the option of single or multiple entries. In 30 days condition, the visa is valid for 58 days from the issuance date but allows a person to stay for not more than 30 days in UAE.
– Also known as the resident visa is valid for three years. It makes you eligible for permanent residency in UAE, but you need to be visit Emirates once in 6 months. The essential criteria to call family here is that male ex-pats should have a minimum of AED 4000/month or AED 3000/month + accommodation. For the female ex-pat, the minimum salary is AED 10,000/accommodation or AED 8000/month + accommodation. Whereas teachers, doctors, and the equivalent should have a minimum wage of AED 5000/month.
– Also known as an employment visa; it is a must for people from across the world who are willing to work in the UAE. This may vary based on the type of work and employment. It requires the applicant to have a job offer and undergo a medical examination too. The employer needs to fill the application and fees. There are no extra formalities required while leaving or re-entering UAE.
– To run a business in UAE, there’s a need for a business visa. Any entrepreneur from across the world can set up a business here. The person requires experience and a strong business plan. The visa approval is done after approval from Federal Authority for citizenship and identity. Here you can set up business in the mainland, free zone, or offshore.
– To have a maid from outside UAE, the applicant needs to have a valid maid visa in Dubai. In addition to documentation, the applicant who plans to work here as a domestic helper needs to undergo medical fitness tests. In case one needs to sponsor a housemaid, they need to have a residency visa.
There are many other visa services applicable in the UAE, like
Business link UAE helps you get all kinds of visas in Dubai. We are a renowned business consultancy in Dubai. Our team of experts helps you with visa service, company setup in Dubai, PRO services in Dubai, and more.
What is Dubai Commerce City? Dubai CommerCity Free Zone is a new eCommerce Centre of… Read More
The UAE government is here with another exciting announcement for all visitors. It is all… Read More