Setting Up a Branch Office in Dubai
Setup your branch office in Dubai with the help of Business Link UAE, leading business setup firm in Dubai. Most of the international companies have their branch office in UAE, we help our clients from across the world to complete the procedures related to start a branch offices in UAE. The foreign company which opens a branch office in the UAE is permitted to do the activities of its parent company, whereas the representative company can perform marketing activities for the products and services of its parent company.
This form of incorporation can have 100% foreign ownership provided a local service agent is appointed to represents the company in Government institutions and does not have any involvement in its operations. At Business Link we help our clients to setup their branch offices, Dubai mainland company formation, free zone business setup, finding right local services agents and PRO service in Dubai and across the UAE.
How to Open a Branch Office in UAE?
For establishing a branch office in UAE requires detailed attention in preparing documents and getting permits and certificates from the country of registration and it need to be attested in the UAE. With years of experience in the industry, Business Link provides simplified registration process at cost effective prices. We are equipped with experienced professionals, who have the knowledge of the local economic environment and help our clients to open branch office in a quick and legally proficient manner.
As mentioned above, to setup branch office in UAE, a local service agent is important and one of the important prerequisites. Our expert team will narrow down this entity, a person who is as dedicated to his work as we are for branch company formation in Dubai. Remember, whether you are looking out for branch office setup in Dubai, a local service agent forms an integral part of the registration process.
Once the local agent is duly engaged, he will then approach DED (Department of Economic Development) for name reservation and then move ahead with initial approval from the Ministry of Economy. Mentioned below are some of the documents needed while submitting application to the Ministry of Economy.
Documents for Branch Ofiice Setup in Dubai, UAE
- Reserved name – Documentary proof that a particular business name has been reserved for this new business enterprise.
- Application Forms – Registration and license processing.
- Passport Copy – Director’s passport copy.
- NOC – No Objection Certificate from the parent company & power of attorney in the said director’s name.
- Local Agent’s Documents – Passport copy and naturalization book.
- Board Resolution – A copy of parent company’s board resolution for opening up an office in Dubai.
- Parent Company’s Business Details – Memorandum of Articles and Certificate of Incorporation.
- Government Approval ( Local ) – For carrying out various trading activities.
In short the branch office in Dubai, UAE has to be registered with the following authorities before it can start its commercial activities.
- Ministry of Economic and Commerce.
- Company Registrar
- Chamber of Commerce.
Our pan UAE presence allows customers to start branch office in Dubai or any other emirate quickly. So, come to Business Link UAE for business setup in Dubai or if you are planning to open a branch office in Dubai. We are the top company formation consultant boasting high success quotient and affordable fees.