It all about Starting Trading Business in Dubai, UAE
Dubai is one of the preferred dream cities to live and do business by most of the entrepreneurs from all over the world. It is because of its extraordinary business infrastructure, strategic location, economic stability, fewer option, well-versed rules & regulations, easiness of doing business, and many more. With all these facilities, even a new investor also can start and grow their own business in any of UAE Emirates as well as internationally without any hassle. Entrepreneurs can set up a company in Dubai with professional, commercial, and industrial activities. A trading company is one of the potential types of business to start in Dubai as well as another UAE-free zone. Here we are going to discuss how you can start trading business in Dubai or import-export or.
What is a Trading or Import Export Company in Dubai?
A trading company is a type of company that deals with various kinds of products to import-export around different countries and distribute to businesses, consumers, or governments. There are two types of trading licenses in the United Arab Emirates. These are given as:
General Trading License: Allows trading of all types of goods except oil and gas, cryptocurrency and precious metals, etc. which requires specific approvals also from UAE authorities with a license.
Specific Trading License: In the case of this trading license in UAE, you are allowed to trade specific types of items that come under the same business categories like electronic items trading, cosmetics trading, garments trading, and many more.
UAE Free Zone or Mainland: Where to Start Import and Export Trading Business in UAE?
You are allowed to set up a trading company in both areas: A free zone or mainland areas of 7 Emirates. It depends on your business plan and target market. If you want to target international companies for import and export business then the free zone is the best option for you to establish the trading business. Or if you are focusing to trade in Dubai local market and other emirates as well then the trading company in the mainland will meet your exact requirement. With a Mainland trading license, you can import-export all over UAE as well as internationally.
How to Start Trading Business in Dubai Approved by DED (Department of Economic Development):
There are various types of trading businesses from them you can easily choose an appropriate activity. Some of them are given as:
- Automobile Trading
- Babywear Trading
- Beauty & Personal Care Equipment Trading
- Computer Electric Accessories Trading
- Construction Equipment & Machinery Trading
- Dairy Products Trading
- Food & Beverages Trading
- Garments Accessories Trading
- Gold Trading/Non-Manufactured Precious Metal Trading
- Health Food Trading
- Home Furniture Trading
- Jewelry Trading
- Mobile Phones Trading
- Perfumes & Cosmetics Trading
- Ready-made garments trading
Check here for all Dubai trading business activities approved by DED
Required Documents for Trading Company Registration in Dubai
- Passport copy of all shareholders
- Residence visa copy with entry stamp of shareholders if they have
- Need NOC letter for shareholders if require
- 3 proposed trade names for approval
Steps to Get Trading License in Dubai, UAE:
In Case of UAE Free Zone Trading Business Startup
- To check the proposed company name availability
- Virtual office service agreement or Office space if required
- Need to submit required documents and license fee to relevant free zone authority in UAE
- A trading license will get issued from the free zone authority
In Case of Mainland Trading Company Registration
- Trade name reservation and approval from the Department of Economic Development
- Find a local sponsor
- Court notarization & need to take other external approvals if required as per proposed activity
- Need tenancy contract/Ejari of rented office space
- Submit all required documents & License fee to DED (Department of Economic Development)
- Then DED will issue the trading license
Benefits of Starting Trading Business in Dubai:
There are various benefits of trading company formation in Dubai. Some of them are given as:
- Easy to start trading business in UAE
- Affordable company formation cost
- Can start anywhere either in mainland or free zones
- Get multiple visas facility
- Can sponsor dependents residence visas also
- Allowed multiple shareholders to start this business
- Can trade locally as well as internationally
- Low barriers to the area of business
And many more.
How Company Formation Experts in Dubai can Assist You?
Having more than 15 years of experience in UAE company registration and all related PRO services, we are one of the well-known legal consultancies in Dubai. At Business Link UAE, our teams of experts will assist you with the whole legal procedures for getting the trading license in Dubai as well as other UAE Free Zones. We are experts in getting special approval from relevant authorities and closely work with all UAE local government departments. For any clarification, you can give us a call at +971 43215227 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org