Different people visit Dubai for a plethora of reasons. One of the most preferred types of visas here is the UAE Mission Visa. The Mission Visa is given to people for a period of 90 days or 3 months. The mission visa is awarded to professionals and employees who are working under a UAE/Dubai based company. Under these visas, the person is considered a probationary worker. A Mission Visa can be easily applied in the Department of Labour.
Requirements for the Dubai Employment Visa:
1) The Mission Visa in the UAE has to be applied for at the UAE Ministry of Labour.
2) The application has to be submitted to the Ministry by the appointed PRO of the sponsoring company.
3) Both the photos and the passport is required
4) Once the Temporary Labour Permit is received, the applicant has to undergo medical tests to complete the application and receive a Mission Card
5) A refundable deposit of AED 3000 DHS is required
In addition to the above, here are some lesser known facts of the six months work Visa:
- The Mission Visa is valid for a period of 60 days and the holder can stay up to 90 days after their entry.
- The Mission Visa costs 500 DHS
- There is a restriction on the job title for female applicants
- The Mission Visa is renewable after a period of 90 days
- If the applicant is already in the UAE (on a tourist or visit visa for example), they might have to leave the UAE to cancel their tourist/visit visa and re-enter on the Mission Visa.
- Transferring from the Mission Visa to the normal work permit or the labour card is possible. However, it is not mentioned if an employee must leave the UAE or not.
- Companies that have no violations with the Ministry of Labour may apply for mission visas, provided that the person who will hold the mission visa does not have a ban.
- A visa holder should enter UAE within 14 days from the date of visa issue. If that exceeds, the visa will be invalid and new visa application will have to be submitted
- In case of the failure to complete the Medical and the Labour Contract within 30 days from the date of entry, a fine for delay will be levied at Dh100 for every day.
- Failure to renew the mission work permit labour contract within a period of seven days from the expiry date will get a fine of Dh100 per day up to a maximum of Dh2,000.
Here is a list of documents required to get a Mission Visa in Dubai:
- Copy of Trade License
- Labour Establishment Card
- Immigration Establishment Card
- Sponsor’s Passport copy
- Sponsor’s E-signature card
- Passport copy and
- One photo of the employee.
Business Link UAE, works extensively to ensure that each and every professional in Dubai gets the Mission Visa with ease and without any possible hassles.