Different people visit Dubai for a plethora of reasons. One of the most preferred types of visas here is the UAE Mission Visa. This type of visas applicable for existing companies in UAE whom has a short project and need to hire employees to complete the project within maximum time of 6 months. The employee has to be outside the country before appointment, UAE ministry of labour office offer letter has to be sent to him first to sign and agree in advance with salary and profession assigned to employee, attested graduation certificate is a must for higher professions.
Requirements for the Dubai Employment Mission Visa:
1) Employee passport copy , photo , salary details , designation and graduation certificate
2) Ministry of labour offer letter
3) Employment offer letter
4) Once visa approved employee can come within 60 days from date of visa issue
5) After he arrive company has to create the official labour contract , send employee to do the medical and emirates ID
In addition to the above, here are some lesser known facts of the six months work Visa:
- The Mission Visa is valid for a period of maximum 6 months .
- The Mission Visa costs 4000 DHS depend on employee profession
- Companies that have no violations with the Ministry of Labour may apply for mission visas, provided that the person who will hold the mission visa does not have a ban.
Business Link UAE, works extensively to ensure that each and every professional in Dubai gets the Mission Visa with ease and without any possible hassles. Being a leading business setup consultancy firm based in Dubai, we providing business setup services to local and International clients for more than a decade. Our services includes business setup in Dubai, PRO services, branch office setup, virtual office, local sponsor, visa services, company liquidation and so more. We are known for our competitive charges and fast processing services.