Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Health insurance, Ticket to home country,
Minimum Work Experience: 3-5 Years UAE Experience
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
We are hiring sales manager for company setup Consultancy in Dubai:
- Proven working experience as an advanced skill and sales manager in business setup field.
- Having at least 5 years of UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is a must.
- Must have Market knowledge for the same field.
- Develop new sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly.
- Provide daily report of field sales success and communication with clients to superior.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Advice the client’s effectively & increases the level of satisfaction. Depth knowledge of all the Services & the nature of the clients to be able to provide sound advice.
- Follow up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up a business in different Free Zones & offshore authorities will be additional.
- Company formation (all legal forms according to UAE legislation) individual advice regarding the right choice of settlement (Domestic and/or Free Zones)- Local).
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume and mention expected salary in introduction letter to consider.