Good news for retired ex-pats who still want to live in UAE. Yes, the government of UAE has announced that an ex-pat who retires over the age of 55 years will be able to get 5 years UAE residence visa if he/she fulfills the below-mentioned conditions:
If you invest in a property in the UAE worth at least 5 million AED, you can acquire a five-year visa. He/She must meet the following terms for the visa:
- They must hold onto the property for at least three years.
- You must not purchase the property in the form of a loan.
If you have a project with approval from a UAE-based business incubator or an already-existing idea with at least 500,000 AED in the capital. The long-term visa for entrepreneurs includes:
- Three executives
- A partner
- Spouse and children
- Entrepreneurs can also apply for a six-month multiple-entry visa that you can renew for another six months.
You can qualify as an outstanding student at either the secondary or university levels if you meet these criteria:
- If you are a secondary student at either a state or private secondary school with an average of at least 95
- If you are a university student either in the UAE or abroad with a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.75 (on the 4.0 scale) upon graduation.
Note: It subject to Government Approval.
So if you fulfill any of these requirements, then you are eligible for Getting 5 Years Residence Visa in UAE. Also, our team of experts will assist you to apply for it and get this residence visa in Dubai as well as other emirates without any difficulties.
We are the leading visa service providers in Dubai, which offer different kinds of visa services. We at Business Link UAE, assist you with a transparent process that ensures you rightfully get the VISA. Our proficient consultants guide you with each visa processing requirement and assure that your visa gets cleared. We stay abreast of the various regulations and are quick to provide you specialized services. In accordance with the type of visa you are applying for.