Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Health insurance, Ticket to home country,
Minimum Work Experience: 3-5 Years UAE Experience
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
Preference: Female having spouse visa/family visa
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Excellent Knowledge in SEO, SEM, Social Media Optimization and Campaign Management.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Researches new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Expert in different Link Building techniques and improve the leads
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Carry out keyword research
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO competitor analysis
- Help to contribute to the company blog and other external communications
- Guide the content team to produce SEO-friendly content
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO technology, SEO updates, and industry changes
- 3 – 5 years of experience in online marketing and SEO is a must.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume and mention expected salary in introduction letter to consider.