All About Jebel Ali Free Zone Business Setup
If you are in the search of a location to set up your business in Dubai, you need to know about Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA). It is the first Free Zone to acquire an ISO certificate. There are more than 7000 companies in JAFZA. Being close to Jebel Ali Port and Al Maktoum cargo airport, this place has great transportation service. Being a famous tourist spot with an amazing infrastructure, Dubai is a great location to start a business. For Starting Company In Jebel Ali Free Zone, it is better to get proper guidance from a business consultancy like us in order to stay away from difficulties and time taking legal procedures during starting own business. Business Link UAE is always here to assist you with all the proceedings and legal procedures required to get a JAFZA business license. jebel ali free zone companies
How to Setup Company in JAFZA Free Zone, Dubai? jebel ali free zone companies
Jebel Ali Free Zone company formation is quite simple and comes with its own advantages. It does not require much paperwork. Below are the documents required for business setup in JAFZA?
- Duly filled and signed an application form for JAFZA
- Photograph and passport copy of your and your partners
- Business plan summary
- Application form for Environmental Health and Safety
- NOC if required
These documents should be attested by the UAE embassy. The license can be obtained in 2-3 business days after submission and approval of documents.
Benefits of Jebel Ali Company Formation
Being a Free Zone, there are numerous advantages of Starting Company In Jebel Ali Free Zone, such as: jebel ali free zone companies
- For 50 years, there won’t be any income or corporate tax
- Receive 100% capital return
- No re-export or import duties on the business owner
- Allowed complete 100% foreign ownership
- Receive water and electricity supply at a very reasonable price
- Necessary services such as banking, insurance, etc. are easily available.
Types of Licenses Available in JAFZA:
There are different types of Jebel Ali Free Zone business licenses available. Some of them are as:
- Trading License: For import, export, store and distribute specific items
- Service License: For a specific service business
- General Trade License: For import, distribution, and storage of products
- National Industrial License: For activities such as packaging, exporting, assembling, manufacturing, etc.
Types of Company Registration in Jebel Ali Free Zone:
In addition to the above-mentioned information, it is good to know about the different types of company formation allowed in JAFZA:
Free Zone Establishment (FZE): It requires a single shareholder/individual
Free Zone Company (FZCO): It requires 2-50 shareholders to start a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone.
Branch Company: It functions under the name of the parent company that already establishes outside JAFZA.
Now that you know why to set up a business in Jebel Ali Free Zone, Business Link UAE is here to guide you on the process of how to get the license, process visas, and set up a successful company in Dubai.