All we all know that JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone) is one of the fastest growing free zones in UAE which gives all companies direct access to a market of over 2 billion people. It attracts new investors as well as foreign companies to start their business over here.
De-registration of a company comes normally because of owner wants to immigrate to another country or lack of sufficient fund to run all company operates smoothly and many more. So if you looking to wind up your business in Jebel Ali Free Zone then here is the complete guide in order to make company liquidation process hassle-free.
Documents Required for JAFZA Company Liquidation:
- For FZE / FZCO: – Resolution regarding De-registration with Liquidator details (Available in Jafza.ae – Customers- Forms & E-services – Commercial) written on FZE’s/FZCO’s Letterhead.
- For Branch:- Resolution from the Mother Company notarised and attested.
- Original Certificate of Formation Applicable only for FZE & FZCO
- Original Share Certificate(s) in case of share capital deposited Applicable only for FZE & FZCO.
- For FZE / FZCO: – Resolution regarding the appointment of Liquidator (Available in Jafza.ae – Customers- Forms & E-services – Commercial) must be printed on FZE’s/FZCO’s letterhead.
- Liquidation Report (Available in Jafza.ae – Customers- Forms & E-services – Commercial) Applicable only for FZE & FZCO.
- Copy of Dubai Trade License of the Liquidator appointed.
- The client should fill Lease Termination form # 13 (Available in Jafza.ae – Customers- Forms & E-services – Commercial) and hand over the keys.
- The client should obtain clearance on all outstanding dues, from Jafza Finance Department.
- The client should provide Jafza a Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) Clearance
- The client should clear all Visas from Admin Dept
- The client should provide Jafza Clearance of; Final bill and receipt payment from DEWA (If Warehouse & Plot)
- The client will obtain a Customs Clearance from the Customs Department
- The client will obtain an ETISALAT Clearance
- If the license is expired, an amount of AED 1000 will be charged on every 30 days as penalty
At Business Link UAE, our team will assist you through the whole legal procedure to de-register your company in Jebel Ali Free Zone. With more than 15 years of experience, we are expert in UAE Business setup & related PRO services. For any assistance, give us a call on +971 43215228 or email at email@example.com.