Guide to Start Professional Business in UAE
Dubai is an important business destination for foreign investors who wish to start IT Company in Dubai, a city which offers a lot of important opportunities, like low taxation and many free zones with various different facilities. The technical, administrative and financial aspects of opening information technology business in Dubai can appear intimidating. By following a simple step-by-step process with the right support, the process becomes far more straightforward and affordable than you might think.
The process is divided into 6 steps:
1. Choosing your business activity: It depends on the nature of your business which decides in which free zones you can or should set up your firm. For instance, some free zones only allow specific types of activities, like media, medical or transport, and aside from the restrictions, it often makes sense to set up in close proximity to businesses in the same sector. You must keep in mind the transport links as well. If your business demands import and export, you will probably want to select one of the free zones which are situated near an airport or port.
2. Name of Your Company: There are some strict naming conventions that the UAE has. Therefore, before deciding a company name, make sure it conforms. Company names including offensive language are forbidden. Also, company names which refer to Allah, Him or indeed any other religious, sectarian or political groups, like the FBI or Mafia are also forbidden. In case you choose the name of any person then he or she must be a partner or owner of the company.
3. Finalizing all paperwork: Completing of an application is needed for your selected company name and activity. This application is submitted to the relevant government authorities along with copies of shareholders’ passports. There are some free zones which require additional documentation, like a business plan or Non-Objection Certificate (NOC).
4. Receiving the Notification of Your License: This is the simplest step of all. On the processing of your application, the government will issue you required professional license in Dubai.
5. Open a Bank Account: When your paperwork will be returned, you will have all the documentation you require to open your corporate bank account in Dubai. Home to many banks both local and international, you can either approach the bank of your choice in UAE or ask your business set-up partner like us (Business Link UAE) for the arrangement of meetings with a number of institutions to help you select the most suitable option.
6. Processing of Investors and Employment Visas: The final step to open IT consultancy in Dubai includes putting in applications for staff and dependents. The exact number you can submit depends on which free zone you are setting up your organization. Therefore, for obtaining visas for a spouse, child, maid or driver, it is best to look for expert advice for ensuring that it is possible to do so in your selected free zone. Also, you need to make sure that both you and anyone whom you are hoping to sponsor for a visa match all of the entry criteria.
With these six easy steps completed and assistance of well experienced Dubai company setup experts at Business Link UAE, you’re good to go and start your business in your chosen UAE free zone. For any query, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +97143215227.