Starting Own Company in IFZA Free Zone, UAE
Located ideally between east and west, UAE has created a name for itself in the spheres of business and finance by combining the two time zones. Fujairah, being one of the seven emirates of UAE, setting up a business in the International Free Zone Authority (IFZA) of Fujairah, UAE provides maximum advantages of tax, 100% ownership, no import and export charges, no customs duty and much more.
International free trade zone is where normal tariffs and quotas are eliminated narrowing bureaucratic necessities to attract foreign investments and new business ventures. Beneficial for both importers and exporters, these zones are designed for the reduction of tax-related expenses and labor costs. Business Link UAE guides you on setting up a business in IFZA Free Zone. We are one of the best business setup consultants in UAE.
Benefits of Establishing an International Free Zone Company in UAE
- Increase in foreign exchange earnings
- Utilization of available business opportunities in the best possible way
- Promotion of export-oriented industries
- An increment in employment opportunities in less developed countries
- No customs duty or quota charges on re-exports
- Streamlined paperwork and procedures
- 100% Foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of company profits and capitals
- No physical office space required
- No share capital required
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Business owners need not be physically present during the incorporation process
- Low set-up costs
- 100% Exemption on corporate and income taxes
- A wide range of business activities
Types of Business License Available in IFZA (International Free Zone Authority), Fujairah
The international free zone of UAE is based in the heart of Fujairah. Providing cost-effective business incorporation solutions along with a comprehensive range of business activities including consultancy services and trading options, IFZA company setup processing is streamlined ensuring a fast turnaround. This Free zone serves small-scale to large-scale international businesses by presenting several license options:
- Consultancy License: Provided to professionals in consultancy service
- Service License: Provided for production and distribution of service
- Trading License: Offered for a trade of specific items
- General Trading License: Provided for the trading of the wide range of items
- Industrial License: Offered for import of raw materials, production, manufacturing, and export of items
- Holding License: Provided for holding of standalone assets
The offered business licenses are registered with a structure of LLC which is an independent entity. The owners can sponsor their employees and open bank accounts in UAE with the LLC Company. You can have various types of business setup in IFZA, such as content production, marketing, rights management, publishing and more.
Required Documents for International Free Zone Company Incorporation in Fujairah, UAE
You just need to complete a simple application process, and after submitting it along with other necessary documents listed below, you will receive your IFZA business license and company documents within days.
- Passport copy and Visa
- Address proofs
- Professional reference letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Company set up an application form
- No objection certificate if required
Afterward, you can start your business in the UAE. Business Link UAE has been serving the clients from the past two decades. We help you with all kinds of visa and business registration services in Dubai as well as other Emirates. From sponsorship to legal proceedings, we are here to help you with everything and have a memorable stay at UAE.