Dubai Internet City is calling your business
Dubai Internet City (DIC) is the largest ICT hub in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. It is centrally located in Dubai and neighbors the spectacular Palm Jumeirah. Operating since 2000, DIC is home to over 1,400 global and regional businesses of all sizes – from dynamic start-ups to high-tech companies. The business development ecosystem of DIC continues to attract aspiring entrepreneurs. With Business Link UAE, you can start a company in DIC Free Zone. We offer end-to-end support services to our clients. Let’s know the why and how of setting up a business in Dubai Internet City.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Internet City Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% tax exemption on the corporate income for 50 years
- 100% tax exemption on personal income for 50 years (guaranteed by law)
- World’s largest commercial IP telephony network
- The infrastructure supporting IT business interaction and networking
- Competitive sale and lease rates of freehold offices
- Communications infrastructure offers competitive pricing of digital voice and high-speed data
- Multiple shareholders are allowed, both for individuals and corporate
It offers the convenience to have more than one visa. If you want a physical presence in the free zone, DIC allows you to apply for a visa per eighty square feet of office space.
Supported business setup in Dubai Internet City
Before knowing the documents and other procedure it is necessary to know the businesses supported in DIC. Accordingly, you need to create a business plan to be presented to DIC. License categories include
- Telecommunication and Network
- Internet and multimedia
- IT Service
Requirements for DIC Free Zone Company Formation
Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA) is accountable for the establishment and registration of companies in DIC.
You need to follow below-given steps with one of expert business setup consultancy like us to make the whole procedure easier.
1. Submit application and other documents to the Account Manager:
- Application form for registration and license
- Business plan design/template
- Photocopy of Passport(s) of relevant individuals
2. Submit documents and make payments
- Submit the documents as per checklist
- Choose the commercial and office space
- Pay required fees: A minimum capital of 50,000 AED needs to be deposited to DIC bank account
3. Sign and collect
- Sign and Collect the lease after payment
- Sign and Collect Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Collect License and Certificate of Incorporation
- DIC takes 2-4 weeks to process your business setup application.
Note: There can be some extra requirements depending on your business activity.
Business Link UAE provides service related to company setup in Dubai. DIC is the hub for IT companies where you get the opportunity to work beside fortune and tech giants, so apply before it’s too late. We guide you in applying for a trade license, business representation to the authorities, account opening, leasing a premise and much more.