All About Getting SIRA Approval in Dubai
As we know Dubai is one of the most preferred and ultramodern architectural places in the world to start own business. Dubai attracts all national & international entrepreneurs because of exceptional business infrastructure facilities, versatile economic system, and open environment to expand their home country businesses or start new business opportunities here in UAE.
Starting business in Dubai is not so tough if you are well familiar with local rules, regulations and UAE legal & government bodies. There are some business activities in Dubai that require some external approvals. Suppose if you want to start a business related to the security industry in Dubai then SIRA (Security Industry Regulatory Agency) approval is required.
Before proceeding to SIRA approval procedure, we will discuss what is the Security Industry Regulatory Agency in Dubai and why its approval required for some business activities to start.
What is Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) in Dubai?
Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) is a government authority which is responsible to regulate the security industry in Dubai to make it secure and safer city. SIRA is an in charge of licensing & monitoring all security services providers in Dubai by offering safety to the community with advanced security systems and precautionary measures.
Business Activities Required Dubai SIRA Approval:
Business activities can be divided into three main categories for those Security Industry Regulatory Agency approvals and licensing required for starting and running a business in Dubai:
- Security Licenses Approval
- Companies Security Services licenses Approval
- Individuals Services Approval
- Security Licenses Approval: SIRA provides security license to peoples with the following specification:
- Event Security Guard
- Cash in Transit Guard
- Security Guard
- CCTV Operator
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Systems Technician
- Security Consultant
- Security Auditor
- Security Manager
- Security Trainer
- Security Supervisor
- Companies Security Licenses Approval: SIRA provides companies security license for the following service specification
- Management Office Only
- Precious Commodities Stores (value of merchandise less than 100,000)
- Precious Commodities Stores (merchandise value exceeding 100,000)
- Precious Metals and Gemstones Trading & Manufacturing
- Gold Offices
- Precious Materials Warehouse
- Monetary Financial Institutions
- Individuals Services Approval: Security Industry Regulatory Agency offer individuals services for the following specification to start
- Security Dog Training Center
- Safe Transportation Vehicles Trading
- Preparation of Vehicles for Safe Transport
- Security Studies & Consultancies
- Center for Operations & Monitoring Services
- Security & Surveillance Systems Installation & Maintenance
- Guard Property Services
- Party Security & Private Guarding Services
- Security Control & Alarm Equipment Trading
- Money & Valuables Transport Services
- Security Control & Monitoring Services
- In-house Security Services
How to Get SIRA (Security Industry Regulatory Agency) Approval in Dubai?
If you are going to start a business with one of the above-mentioned activities, then you will be required to get appropriate licensing and approval from the Security Industry Regulatory Agency. We are here to assist you through the whole legal procedure in order to get Dubai SIRA approval without any difficulties and make your business ready to go. Our team of experts at Business Link UAE guides you to get the required business license with all external approvals from Dubai government authorities. We also assure our clients to make their business start in UAE and grow smoothly by offering our legal documentation work and visa processing with cost-effective PRO services.