The CRM Executive will be responsible for executing the day-to-day support and maintenance of our Zoho CRM. Additional responsibilities include lead importing, campaign creation, creation and maintenance of monthly sales and pipeline reporting, and general managerial support creating intuitive dashboards. The Administrator will report to the Director of Marketing and Sales Operations and will work with the global team, Sales and Operations leaders, and management to align reporting and usage with both. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and increasing the adoption of a CRM platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the CRM usage skill set across the organization
- Support development, training, and best practices of sales team members on the Zoho CRM platform
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, daily lead imports, and other routine tasks
- Monitoring Business Consultant Leads, Update, and the Feedback on regular basis.
- Follow up with the clients
- Need to take feedback from clients on regular basis.
- Initiate and lead CRM-related development projects and drive process improvement to maximize usage and platform general utility
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades
- Manage data feeds and other integration as well as guaranteed data integrity
- Work with our sales and leadership team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document suggested improvements and communicate those to the global team.
- Function as CRM champion and drive adoption across the organization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and provide general understanding to users.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on CRM systems and processes
- Proven track record of successful implementation of CRM system
- Minimum two years of experience as a CRM Coordinator
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience including Pivot tables
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate CRM user adoption
- Strong understanding of CRM systems, functionality, and best practices
- Strong data management abilities
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience working directly with sales team members preferred
“IF YOU DON’T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN CRM, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY”
Interested candidates can apply with an updated resume and mention the expected salary in an introduction letter to consider.