Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: AED 4,000 – 5,999
Benefits: Health insurance, Ticket to home country
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years UAE Experience
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level Sales Consultant
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized business setup sales consultant to join our team! Sales Consultant
We are one of the top business setup consultancies in Dubai and we assist entrepreneurs and large companies in setting up their business in UAE and related PRO services.
Job Requirements – Business Setup Sales Consultant:
- Having 2 or more years of UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is a must.
- Having knowledge of Company formation in all legal forms according to UAE legislation.
- Contract system (Articles of Association, Management Contracts, Powers of Attorney).
- Pre-approvals, categorization & registration with the concerned Economic Departments.
- Document clearing up to license handout & General PRO Services (Visa, Approvals, Labor Cards. Establishment Card).
- Business setup process in Offshore, Dubai mainland, and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level.
- Knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements, and their resulting impact on business needs.
- Follow up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up a business in different Free zones, mainland & offshore authorities.
- Advice the clients effectively & increases the level of satisfaction. Depth knowledge of all the Services & the nature of the clients to be able to provide sound advice.
- Guide potential customers to discover their requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.
- Provide timely and accurate close of leads.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
Interested candidates can apply with an updated resume and mention the expected salary in an introduction letter to consider.