Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: Unspecified
Benefits: Health insurance, Ticket to home country
Minimum Work Experience: 3-5 Years UAE Experience
Company Size: 11-50 Employees
Career Level: Mid-level
- Having 3 years of UAE experience with one of the knowing business consultancies in Dubai is must.
- Company formation (all legal forms according to UAE legislation) Individual advice regarding the right choice of settlement (Domestic and/or Free Zones)- Local).
- Contract system (Articles of Association, Management Contracts, Powers of Attorney.
- Pre-approvals, categorization & registration with the concerned Economic Departments.
- Document clearing up to license handout & General PRO Services (Visa, Approvals, Labor Cards. Establishment Card.
- Business set up process in Offshore, Dubai mainland and Free Zones Companies. Familiarity with UAE labor and immigration ministries and other government bodies including expert level
- knowledge about UAE labor and immigration laws and tactical processes.
- Ensure awareness of periodic changes to government policies, laws, regulations, processes, requirements and their resulting impact on business needs.
- Follow Up with prospective clients by telephone/email or in person in order to provide information about setting up a business in different Freezones & offshore authorities.
- Advice the client’s effectively & increases the level of satisfaction. Depth knowledge of all the Services & the nature of the clients to be able to provide sound advice.
- Guide potential customers to discover his requirements and then offers the best solution to make sure those needs are fulfilled.
- Provide timely and accurate close of deals.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
Interested candidates can apply with updated resume and mention the expected salary in introduction letter to consider.