EXPO has become synonymous with exciting exhibitions and business opportunities, and stupendous growth for the host country. One can therefore safely assume that EXPO 2020 to be held in Dubai will be no different. Riding on this euphoria, the authorities are expected to invest more than Dirham Thirty Billion in new infrastructure projects to meet the demands of twenty-five million visitors.
Dubai is racing ahead in terms of planning and development. Even now, its ongoing projects are offering several lucrative business opportunities in various sectors. It is working with a number of private enterprises to set up hotels, build roads, highways and EXPO site. Enterprising firms/individuals can quickly become a part of this development community and reap in the fruits of a growing economy. The EXPO is going to add 1.5% to Dubai’s GDP over a 6-year timeline (2014 – 2020).
Small business opportunities for Dubai EXPO 2020 will arise in three different phases: before, during and post EXPO. Furthermore, our team of Dubai business setup experts will assist entrepreneurs who want to start own business in UAE.
Business Opportunity for Pre EXPO 2020 –
One of the renowned international economic agencies predicts that almost three hundred thousand new jobs will be created by the time the EXPO opens up for the world, with nine-tenths of the jobs being created in the last three years. This simply means enhanced business opportunities in Dubai, UAE in the following business arenas.
• Skilled and unskilled labour – It will have a cascading effect on the job market, and human resource business opportunities will rise in tandem.
• Demand for residential space, hotel accommodation, and office blocks – Construction business will see a quantum jump in growth. The demand will also see many new entrants in this sector.
• Support businesses such as travel agents, legal advisors, and law firms such as business consultant for company formation in Dubai and medical practitioners/hospitals will continue to be in demand.
Business Opportunity During EXPO 2020 –
Some of the businesses that will grow exponentially and create richer opportunities during the EXPO are mentioned below.
• Printing and packaging – These are some of the ancillary businesses that will see phenomenal growth during the EXPO period.
• Media and advertising – Newspaper, hoardings and airport/highway/road signage.
• Hospitality – This sector will boom because of the unparalleled number of visitors.
• Travel agents/agency – They will play a big role in arranging the travel requirements of future visitors and also the needs of visitors during the EXPO.
Business Opportunity for Post EXPO 2020 –
Although post EXPO the demand within most sectors will see a sharp decline, it will none the less continue to feed Dubai’s economic belly with several new projects signed during the exposition.
• Human resource services – Human resource sector will continue its dominance and rise further as many visiting companies/enterprises will stay back and initiate their business operations.
• Construction – The long term infrastructure projects will provide that spike as Dubai will create additional metros, roads, power plants and reclaim large barren lands for increased business activities.
• Energy & Water – The demand for energy and water will rise because of the economic growth and so will the business opportunities associated with it.
So, start a company in Dubai and become a part of the success story. Business Link UAE, business setup consultant in Dubai can help you fetch requisite permits and permissions to set up your venture in Dubai, the host for EXPO 2020. We also offer services such as company formation in Dubai mainland as well as business setup in free zones.