Ajman Free Zone Business Setup
Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) was established in 1988, has created a massive development in Ajman by attracting a great number of companies to benefit from the investment privileges, thereby strengthening industry and trade and the financial sector in the UAE.
Strategically situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, Ajman Free Zone is well placed to serve the eastern and western markets. Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports.
Types of License in Ajman Free Zone (AFZA)
There are 4 types of licenses issued under Ajman Free Zone Authority.
This type of license is issued to Foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out trading activities in AFZ
Professional Services License:
This type of license is issued to Foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out the business of providing professional services in the Free Zone.
This type of license is issued to Foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out manufacturing activities in the Free Zone.
National Industrial License:
This license is issued to a registered company operating in the Free Zone who meets the following eligibility criteria
- The company should be registered with GCC with a GCC national/s owing majority shareholding of 51% or above.
- At least 40% of the manufacturing process should be accomplished in the Free Zone. Companies holding a National Industrial License are eligible for duty free exports to the member states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council.
Advantages Ajman Free Zone / AFZA Business Setup
- Strategic and central location with easy access to Dubai, Sharjah & Ras Al Khaimah
- Total exemption from all import and export duties
- Ready or easy availability of raw material
- Competitive handling charges
- Lower prices of land and office rents
- Low cost of living
- Conducive business environment
- Modern infrastructure
At Business Link we support our clients to select the most appropriate solution and guide them through complete procedures of Ajman Free Zone AFZA business setup. For more information about the procedures of Ajman Free Zone Authority company formation, Contact us at 00 971 556070118 or Email us to email@example.com.